KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

• 2 weeks later...

10% off on the larger sets at KMart.com today. Some examples:

Kessel Run MF - $152.99

Boost - $143.99

Silent Mary - $179.99

Perhaps for those with points/coupons to burn this could get to some nice prices? The $25 back on $50 is also still on.

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Phil B said:

If you like train track A LOT, the Lego Switch Track set is now $12.04 at Sears, so you can add 11 to your cart (or 10 and a $4.99 filler) and get $125+ back in points thanks to Sears' current $125 back on $125 offer.

I see the tracks, nothing else as far as lego. That’s all you mention, so that’s it, right? Thx.

2 minutes ago, Phil B said:
4 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:
I see the tracks, nothing else as far as lego. That’s all you mention, so that’s it, right? Thx.

Unless you like Minifigure keychain LED lights, yes, that's it....

No thanks lol. Not even sure about the tracks but then again, they’re kind of free   :) 

Edited by Lordoflego

1 minute ago, Achilles said:

As a note, the $125 is given back over 12 months. $15 the first month, $10 each month after.

Good point. I'm concerned about the $45 in points I have today evaporating- let alone waiting for points to arrive in June 2019.

3 hours ago, exciter1 said:

$10 FREECASH in points on $10+ Toy Purchase. Valid till 7/28/18

Includes Clearance. Excludes Items Not Sold in the Toys Department. Valid In-Store and Online.

Expires on July 28, 2018

How does one get this promo? Is it the "gift card" promo that's been going around?

I think this is the monthly free cash for toys that you’re supposed to get every 15th of the month if you texted “toy” to KMart back in April. It used to be $5, for some reason it bumped up to $10 this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

You can also get it now by filling out this questionnaire:

Kmart: You're already in! Get 10 doIIars FREECASH in points on 10+ dollar in-store purchase when you take a quick survey: http://kmrt.cm/C4dOTK.

This is actually a separate coupon, so it should also load for those who got the $10 on $10 toys coupon, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Text FREECASH to 56278 for $5 in-store.

Some stores have a $50 back on $50 purchase delivered in 2 $25 installments instead of the $60/3 offer.

SD is reporting that paying online with Masterpass can earn a $25 or $30 in points back. No minimum. YMMV and might have to contact customer support.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mizeur said:

SD is reporting that paying online with Masterpass can earn a $25 or $30 in points back. No minimum. YMMV and might have to contact customer support.

I've successfully done this once, thought nothing of it and used it for $5 payment and then 14 days later or so got $25 that expires after 14 or so days I think. Will report back if it works a second time as I used it again last week.