KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Used the $15 back on $30 today combined with a $5 on $5 sporting goods coupon, as well as a $20 back on $20 tools promo at Sears combined with a $20 on $30 FC coupon. There's also a $30 back on $50 in store at Sears.... Plus the $10 on $10 in car pickup bonus .... And 25% back on SmartSense ..... Tons of options to get good point bonuses.
Does anyone know when the 25/50FC expires(d)? I tried it today in-store on my wife's account and nada. Is there an ad or email? I couldn't find anything.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Registers are spitting out Freecash coupons again. Got a $7 one on a $0 OoP spend today. Valid as of 4/8.
EDIT: I mean the physical cards that go with a printed out receipt .... 
I got 2 of the cardstock cards ($6 FC@) while making 5 purchases back-to-back. The first one worked but the second one was rejected... Turns out they had the same coupon number meaning its useless. Is this the norm with these?

Found another small cache of clearance at another Kmart.

2x Bells Enchanted Castle
2x Anna’s snow adventure
2x Snow Resort Ski Lift
1x Capture of Sophie jones
1x The Fortrex

Broke it down into 3 transactions.

Used a $30 off $50 free cash (ski resorts)
$10 of $70 coupon (castles, Anna’s, and Elves)
$33 in points (Fortrex)

Total: $109.86. I love Shop Your Way.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, FM said:

I got 2 of the cardstock cards ($6 FC@) while making 5 purchases back-to-back. The first one worked but the second one was rejected... Turns out they had the same coupon number meaning its useless. Is this the norm with these?

Within same day or maybe within 2 days, couple different Kmarts printed free cash coupons for me that were the same too. That was month or so ago. Happened to me once so can't tell you if it's normal or not. 

Looks like clearance went to 30% off. 
Did anyone get the text $20 freecash on $25 online purchase: kmrt.com/j3Auzp?  the link just pulls up kmarts site and cannot find anything about exclusions etc... Cannot get it to show  when I have items in cart.
Kmrt.com does not exist, the link doesn't work on kmrt.cm, and gives a 404 on kmart.com.

In other news: the weekly $10 FC on $50 had an invalid expiry day (3/30 instead of 4/6) so it didn't load for me. Did others notice this too?

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

Kmrt.com does not exist, the link doesn't work on kmrt.cm, and gives a 404 on kmart.com.

In other news: the weekly $10 FC on $50 had an invalid expiry day (3/30 instead of 4/6) so it didn't load for me. Did others notice this too?

the link only works on mobile for some reason.

Get your free $20.

https://www.shopyourway.com

Text "GIFT" to 56278 to get $20 in SYWR Points:

You will receive a text back with the following message:
Kmart: You're already in! Get 20 dollars in CASHBACK when you take a quick surveys>> link Msg&data rates may apply, Help4help, STOP2stop.

Points will be added in few minutes after the survey is done.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Get your free $20.

https://www.shopyourway.com

Text "GIFT" to 56278 to get $20 in SYWR Points:

You will receive a text back with the following message:

Kmart: You're already in! Get 20 dollars in CASHBACK when you take a quick surveys>> link Msg&data rates may apply, Help4help, STOP2stop.

Points will be added in few minutes after the survey is done.

Love it how it prepopulated a complete random stranger's address (but used my zip code), and clicking "verify" didn't throw any errors.

BTW, if you don't want to get texted, here is the direct link to the survey: https://memberprofile.searshc.com/pref/survey/toys/landing/

Makes up for the absolute lack of coupons/FC offers I am facing right now. I have a $10 on $100 left, and this weeks Sweeps Weekly again came with an already expired $10 on $50 offer. Going to chat with Sears CS about that.