KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Interesting tiering of this promo:

5aa5d68d5b864_Screenshotfrom2018-03-1121-22-26.thumb.png.3bfe0341f3fe5ff439c5ccbe9b5b3de5.png

Sears only, Online only. Max $100 in points per member. One time use per account (from what I can see). Combines with FreeCash.

Used a $15 on $40 Home FC offer plus some points plus a 6% discounted GC to get $45 in vacuum bags for $23 with $21+ back in points. Points already showing as pending for tomorrow.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MinifigW said:

They shut that down some months ago

Not true. Stopped working 3 days ago only - was working fine until then. But yes, it did stop working. Plus, looks like they significantly reduced the chances of winning the Bonus/Wild Win spins ..... of course just a few weeks after I finally figured out a fairly fail-safe way of winning those at least 50% of the time .... :(

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Phil B said:

Not true. Stopped working 3 days ago only - was working fine until then. But yes, it did stop working. Plus, looks like they significantly reduced the chances of winning the Bonus/Wild Win spins ..... of course just a few weeks after I finally figured out a fairly fail-safe way of winning those at least 50% of the time .... :(

Funny, I was personally never able to get it to work after late December, could have been a specific problem on my end then.

• Like 1

Now is this $30 off a $50 purchase for tomorrow ??

Or is it Spend $50 and get $30 back in points ?? 

Either way I am thrilled ! This is awesome deal, but was hoping it is 30 off 50

5aa800563ee35_kmartpoints.jpg.468136f95dad93e40eb71347e0ae62c0.jpg

Edit..... Noooo !!!! This is not fair !! It says "Valid In-Store Only" =( They closed all the stores around me =( Closest one is a 2.5 hour drive away......grrrrr

Now that is depressing for me. I got all excited .....and then I just now saw it was for in-store only.....

Edited by Fleck

5aa800563ee35_kmartpoints.jpg.468136f95dad93e40eb71347e0ae62c0.jpg
Edit..... Noooo !!!! This is not fair !! It says "Valid In-Store Only" =( They closed all the stores around me =( Closest one is a 2.5 hour drive away......grrrrr
Now that is depressing for me. I got all excited .....and then I just now saw it was for in-store only.....

That's the same promo they gave me last week. Buy something for $50, pay only $20. They followed that with a $5 on $5 and a $15 on $15, also all in-store only. My latest one is a $15 on $30.....
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fleck said:

I had $15 off $30 and it would have gone swimmingly, but the checkouts auto apply coupons you have clipped, I guess at least I got 5% back in points on the $22 I spent on the Creator Lighthouse I found after the points i had. 

4 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

I had $15 off $30 and it would have gone swimmingly, but the checkouts auto apply coupons you have clipped, I guess at least I got 5% back in points on the $22 I spent on the Creator Lighthouse I found after the points i had. 

Best approach with coupons instead of loading them is to either copy the codes to a spreadsheet (which also makes it easier to track expiration dates, etc), save screenshots, or print them out.

• Like 2

These are my current FC offers, and only the ones that include toys (across both my and my wife's account):
2× $15 on $65
1× $15 on $30
2× $10 on $50
1× $5 on $10
2× $5 on $5

And at least 10× $5 off $35 coupons.....

(Plus several $20 on $30 offers at Sears, including items sold by KMart - need to check if that includes LEGO)

They are trying VERY hard to get me to spend any kind of money in their stores right now. Doesn't look good.... On death's door, next after TRU....

23 hours ago, smittypop2 said:

Did anyone go to Kmart today and see if the clearance went past 40%? I will probably check it out tomorrow unless I hear otherwise.

I did (yesterday & today). Still 40% at the 2 stores I visited. FWIW, some clearance signs had a 3/17 date on them... Could it mean that we'll see 50% on 3/18?

BTW, the receipt tape coupons were flying.  I made 5 purchases all $50-60 on 2 accounts and got:

2 x $6 free cash

$10 off 50 online

$15 FC on $30 online

$12 FC on $12

2 x $5 FC on $10

2 x $30 FC on $50

$5 OFF $35

Kmart in-store clearance (not store closing) buys the past 2 days... right at 60% off RRP with some nice retired sets mixed in.  60% could have been higher but with the good coupons none of these are points back deals, so I was able to spend points which means less need for big GC discounts.  All clearance discounts are 40% off, since I know that 50% brings the vultures and I didn't want to miss out on using the 30/50 FC coupons on nice limited stock.

10571 ALL-IN-ONE PINK BOX OF FUN $14.51   x1
10811 BACKHOE LOADER $7.01   x1
21121 THE DESERT OUTPOST $28.57   x3
31050 CREATOR CORNER DELI $17.29   x1
31070 TURBO TRACK RACER $15.81   x1
41119 CUPCAKE CAFÉ $18.39   x1
41306 MIA'S BEACH SCOOTER $4.97   x2
41308 STEPHANIE'S FRIENDSHIP CAKES $4.97   x1
41321 SNOW RESORT OFF-ROADER $6.44    x5
41322 SNOW RESORT ICE RINK $6.54   x1
41323 SNOW RESORT CHALET $15.65   x2
41324 SNOW RESORT SKI LIFT $22.01   x2
60101 CARGO PLANE $11.21   x1
70317 FORTREX $42.00   x1

• Like 1

Spent $20 in store to get the following:

1× 60102 Airport VIP Service
1× 31067 Modular poolside holiday
1× 75532 Scout Trooper & Speeder Bike
1× 31057 Creator Air Blazer
2× 70337 Ultimate Lance
2× 70363 Battle Suit Macy

Used 2× $5 on $5, a $5 on $10, a $15 on $30 and a $10 on $50 FC offer, plus $46 in points

Didn't get any cash back, but will be going back on Monday to see if I can benefit from this offer (valid 3/11-3/18).

20180314_171915.jpg

• Like 3

That's a NICE offer during clearance.  I've only seen 10 back on 40, excludes clearance.  If I recall correctly last year as clearance went from 40 to 50% off they introduced $10 in points on $30 and the sale before that it was 75% back in points on all toys.  Huge YMMV.

Too bad another reseller went through my KMart earlier this week - there's now nothing left to use my coupons on and get the $15 back in points. I had some sets "ripening" (2 41324's, a couple of Speeder Bikes) and they were all gone when I went yesterday (after having been there on Monday as well). Luckily I found some good stuff still mixed in with the regular sets and on the top shelves (so whomever grabbed the other sets didn't spend a lot of time) but the store is now clear of clearance :(. Lots of older and retired sets left, but none of it is clearance.

My other KMart never had much clearance to begin with, and they reset the shelves and moved all the clearanced sets to a separate aisle. Looks like this clearance round is over for me.

One more detail: 4 out of 5 transactions yesterday should have printed coupons (I paid money) but none did. It printed for others ..... guess KMart thinks I've had enough offers for now?

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Too bad another reseller went through my KMart earlier this week - there's now nothing left to use my coupons on and get the $15 back in points. I had some sets "ripening" (2 41324's, a couple of Speeder Bikes) and they were all gone when I went yesterday (after having been there on Monday as well). Luckily I found some good stuff still mixed in with the regular sets and on the top shelves (so whomever grabbed the other sets didn't spend a lot of time) but the store is now clear of clearance :(. Lots of older and retired sets left, but none of it is clearance.

My other KMart never had much clearance to begin with, and they reset the shelves and moved all the clearanced sets to a separate aisle. Looks like this clearance round is over for me.

One more detail: 4 out of 5 transactions yesterday should have printed coupons (I paid money) but none did. It printed for others ..... guess KMart thinks I've had enough offers for now?

I have periods where no coupons print as well, especially after 2-3 transactions.

Had a $5 off $15 toys and $5 off $5 I used on a couple $20 sets that were discounted. Probably still have another $10 to go on the monthly $10 back offer.

Got a couple $7 off $50 coupons, no good new FREECASH offers.

Store's points back offer was $25 on $40 apparel.

KMart granted me another $15 on $15 "in-store" only. Freecash coupons from last week are valid as of today as well.

Gentle reminder if you have a Sears near-by, check your Freecash offers. Just cashed in 2x $20 on $30 and 1x $30 on $40 to get barbecue tools, a hedge trimmer, a digital tire gauge, an 80ft extension cord and a few $2-$3 filler items for $28 including tax (retail value according to Sears ~$140). Had I spent more than $30 in one transaction after points, I would have earned $20 back. The jackpot machine (aka the cash register) proceeded to grant me a further $10 on $10 and a $20 on $30. Guess I'll be back.

• Thanks 1

Need a little help pls from the pro KMart shoppers: went to store to couple the $30off$50 with my $20.65 in earned points. Found 60103 City airshow on sale at $50.40 for $0 out of pocket. I get to the register and I can’t use the $30 freecash. They tell me it’s good for clearance but not for items on sale. Sale is considered a coupon. They tell me clearance items are anything with a yellow sticker. Of course nothing Lego has a yellow sticker. Is this for real or a load of ?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum