KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

I have $43 in points plus FC $10 of $60... Starting to expire today and nothing looks good. $53 off $60+ and can't decide on squat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

At least with that FC offer your purchase qualifies for Free Shipping. I have a $5 on $20 toys FC offer that expires, so to make it truly 25% off I'm limited to items that are available for in-store pickup only ....

FREE $10 FreeCash Points To Use In Store at Kmart (Text Offer)

Kmart is offering $10 in points when you sign up for Kmart text offers and fill out a short survey. Just simply text GIFTCARD to 56278 and you’ll get a text response with a link to the survey. Once you have completed the survey, you should receive your $10 in FREE points immediately.

FREE $10 FreeCash Points To Use In Store at Kmart (Text Offer)

Kmart is offering $10 in points when you sign up for Kmart text offers and fill out a short survey. Just simply text GIFTCARD to 56278 and you’ll get a text response with a link to the survey. Once you have completed the survey, you should receive your $10 in FREE points immediately.

Haven't seen the points appear. Last time this came by I didn't get points either, but that was 5+hrs after it was posted here. Got a $10 off $10 coupon instead.

In other news: anyone who wants a $7 off $50 coupon code, please PM me. I have 2 to give away, expiring today.

57 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Haven't seen the points appear. Last time this came by I didn't get points either, but that was 5+hrs after it was posted here. Got a $10 off $10 coupon instead.

In other news: anyone who wants a $7 off $50 coupon code, please PM me. I have 2 to give away, expiring today.

This is how it appears in my account.............

kmart10.jpg

• Like 1

This is how it appears in my account.............
kmart10.jpg.967a326c798145d9321496c267da5316.jpg
Ah cool, thanks for the screenshot. This is the same as I got last time, and I can see it now on my account as well.

Couple of pro-tips for those filling out the survey:
1. Make sure you identify as Single, so you don't have to fill out the kid detail questions.
2. There is a horrible PII leak in the address field and the survey prepopulates with another members address. Just skip the entire address section, don't click on Verify and all is well. No need to provide your address.
3. You only need to supply bday month and date - you can skip the year.
  • Like 1

Learned today that my faithful pickup spot (Sears) is starting their liquidation sale in 2 days. Unannounced. Did manage to pick up to Samsonite suitcases hard plastic for 50 bucks each on sale after points and coupons. Original retail price $320 each. Got $25 back as well.

• Like 1

My first real magical points experience happened yesterday.

$44 worth of toys for 91 cents.

I noticed I had $20 in-store that was expiring yesterday. So I loaded the kids up and told them each to pick something.

They each got an item that was $9.99. I grabbed two items that came out to $13.98.

Two separate transactions, $0 spent. So I went back and grabbed a $10.99 LEGO set. She asked for 91 cents.

I can’t explain what happened. I didn’t see any deal on my account to explain the second transaction. I think I had a $10 off $10 for the 3rd.

Not complaining, not analyzing, just enjoying.

• Like 7

For some reason the Kmart closest to me has somehow blocked their inventory from being available for in store pickup. I could be standing in the store looking at 10 of a particular set and it still does not show up as available. Just about any item I try to check that is available in the store cannot be picked up at this location. Not sure what is going on.

3 minutes ago, micbelt said:

For some reason the Kmart closest to me has somehow blocked their inventory from being available for in store pickup. I could be standing in the store looking at 10 of a particular set and it still does not show up as available. Just about any item I try to check that is available in the store cannot be picked up at this location. Not sure what is going on.

Same experience for the past 5 years.

15 minutes ago, micbelt said:

That's usually a symptom of the store preparing to begin liquidation. I'm sorry :(

50 minutes ago, micbelt said:

Not likely in this case, it is the only one in the area and does pretty well.

The only other thing would be if the store was overwhelmed with online orders, the manager could've shut them down while they catch up. This has happened before in my neck of the woods.

I had a similar experience last week. Needed to use expiring Points/FC and decided on 41147 available for pickup at $12.60. Order was cancelled next day. Visited the store today, and to my pleasant surprise, the set was on clearance for $7.20 (arm sweep)

So keep an eye on store prices, might actually work in your favor!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app