KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Now at KMart: $4 buildables (Jyn, K2SO, Death Trooper) and a bunch of discounted sets that are unavailable for shipping and unavailable within a 100 mile radius ...

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

Jyn still available for $4. In case anyone wants to go wild ... Had no issue adding 4 to my cart for pickup in Sears.

EDIT: hope some here managed to pick up the $4 hotdog vans that also show up on clearance. Out of stock right now of course. Didn't show this morning on web, but see them on mobile.

16 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Look out for this coupon at your local KMart. $5 back in points on any purchase (except those fully paid with points). Valid in store only. Not sure if they work multiple times, but took a stack just in case ...

20180223_112650.jpg

to share with us...right ????  lol =)

Has Freecash dried up for anyone else? I've not had a single Freecash offer in over a month, and I've made purchases in that time. It sucks to actually have a Kmart within a few miles of your house but no reason to go there!
I have at least $100 in freecash standing ready
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, daniel85 said:

Has Freecash dried up for anyone else? I've not had a single Freecash offer in over a month, and I've made purchases in that time. It sucks to actually have a Kmart within a few miles of your house but no reason to go there!

Freecash has been better than usual for me, like Phil I have around $100, and have gotten several $15 off $65 in the last few weeks.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, daniel85 said:

Here's a tip: Make sure you open all KMart emails, because they track this and activate offers based on your email reading behavior. Case in point: Today you should have received a Sweeps Weekly email. Opening it activates a $10 on $50 FC offer (as it does every week). And like @MinifigW said, I've also had a streak of $15 on $65 offers come in recently, which is a great offer (almost 25% off).

• Thanks 1

Here's a tip: Make sure you open all KMart emails, because they track this and activate offers based on your email reading behavior. Case in point: Today you should have received a Sweeps Weekly email. Opening it activates a $10 on $50 FC offer (as it does every week). And like [mention=65381]MinifigW[/mention] said, I've also had a streak of $15 on $65 offers come in recently, which is a great offer (almost 25% off).

Too bad I don’t receive KMart emails. I receive Sears emails, just not KMart emails.

12 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Here's a tip: Make sure you open all KMart emails, because they track this and activate offers based on your email reading behavior. Case in point: Today you should have received a Sweeps Weekly email. Opening it activates a $10 on $50 FC offer (as it does every week). And like @MinifigW said, I've also had a streak of $15 on $65 offers come in recently, which is a great offer (almost 25% off).

Does marking them as read count or do you have to actually open it?

None of my Shop Your Way sweeps points have posted from this morning. Is anybody else seeing this? I have seen it take a while before but I can't recall it taking this long.

EDIT: Of course, 5 minutes after I post this the points start flowing ..... SMH.

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Phil B said:

None of my Shop Your Way sweeps points have posted from this morning. Is anybody else seeing this? I have seen it take a while before but I can't recall it taking this long.

EDIT: Of course, 5 minutes after I post this the points start flowing ..... SMH.

I noticed that too. Annoying because it was spending day! Bought a bunch of the new small sets on sale.

I used a free cash coupon and did not get awarded with pints, but the CSR had a manager over and they were doing all sorts of things while I was checking out.  I don't know if they thought it was $7 off or I was trying to use a bogus coupon.  I asked if there was a problem and got no response.  Wasted a coupon.