71040 - Disney Castle

jaisonline

6 minutes ago, scrappyJedi said:

Sad thing is, I AM at home! I'm just one of those work at home bums who hasn't had her coffee yet. :)

Me too.  But I've had 3 cups.  The holders of 41053 really couldn't have asked for a better Christmas gift than this castle with no Cindy included.  It's HER castle and she's not included.  Plus, her horse and carriage out front would look great.  

Speaking of, @ravenb99, would you happen to have one that you could shoot a pic of sitting in front of your castle?

Edited by Loghamel

19 minutes ago, Loghamel said:

Me too.  But I've had 3 cups.  The holders of 41053 really couldn't have asked for a better Christmas gift than this castle with no Cindy included.  It's HER castle and she's not included.  Plus, her horse and carriage out front would look great.  

Speaking of, @ravenb99, would you happen to have one that you could shoot a pic of sitting in front of your castle?

Actually I do went upstairs in the warehouse loft where my daughter puts her built stuff and found it.  Will photo later in front of it.  Think the colors are to pastel kid themed to look good though.  Actually thought of buying a lot of carriages after it was announced but refrained because I didn't think it would fit well.

IMG_1160.JPG

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I am feeling a carriage remake / re-release with minifig princess and proper horse(s).   But maybe I have been hanging out at 75159 thread for too long

I saw a leaked pic of the new UCS Cindy carriage complete with cheese wedge and different hair.

• Like 2

Boxed, mine weighed out at 15.75 lbs. this is a beast to ship. I used the Amazon box my UCS TIE came in. Perfect fit, just enough room for some bubble wrap and packing paper.
People selling under $400 are up for a big surprise.

How much do you think it'll sell for during holidays or even after that?