LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

The Joker in a 487 parked next to the Haunted house. 
I’m stunned by the scale, by their ambition. 

The crossover on this is going to be vast. 
Dr Who (in the UK at least) will be off the scale in popularity alone.  

Edited by feed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My original thought was that these sets would be in the video game section with the Infinity/Skylanders type stuff. But with as much space as I am seeing retailers trying to clear, I am starting to think the Dimensions displays will be right in the LEGO section. Not much else makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Im wondering when we will see the main villain come into play. Personally I am surprised that we have not seen it yet, in a character pack or something because I feel it would also be a sought after set, being the main villain and everything. Either way, seems a very interesting of a character. 

Edit: Well now I'm going back on that comment because it doesn't seem much use playing the villain from a level pack, after all, you are trying to defeat him. However there are new molds as it seems for his armor and usually they put the new molds into a set one way or another in the future so I can only guess he will show up one way or another. I just don't know if I see him being sold as a seperate level pack or something, maybe a building set but I have no idea...

Edited by Mynatt

Im wondering when we will see the main villain come into play. Personally I am surprised that we have not seen it yet, in a character pack or something because I feel it would also be a sought after set, being the main villain and everything. Either way, seems a very interesting of a character.

Edit: Well now I'm going back on that comment because it doesn't seem much use playing the villain from a level pack, after all, you are trying to defeat him. However there are new molds as it seems for his armor and usually they put the new molds into a set one way or another in the future so I can only guess he will show up one way or another. I just don't know if I see him being sold as a seperate level pack or something, maybe a building set but I have no idea...

Yeah, I kind of feel like maybe we will see an environment set or something that includes him, but is not actually a playable game piece. maybe they will release sets based on the game, but not sold in the gaming aisle.

They can easily create a level pack called ??????? Escape.  In this level, you are playing the main villain as he tries to escape his original / current dimensional prison

Are all of the figures unique?

Not all but most are like the Wicked Witch for example and then a couple we have seen before have something extra to make them unique such as Peter Venkman featuring a new hair piece and arm printing (both of which not found on the original minifigure in the Ecto-1 set).