LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going on gut here, but I'm going to say that we'll see some additional restocks in the next week or two.

The last time I participated in a big liquidation like this at the 99 Cent Store, it was Littlest Pet Shop and those would sell out and then restock a few days later.

We've gotten almost everything for Wave 1 and 2, and one for Wave 3.

I'm willing to bet there's still more out there.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that [mention=6007]brickolodon[/mention].

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we've seen everyone by Nya from Wave 1, everyone but Doctor Who from Wave 2, and only Master Wu from Wave 3?

I don't think I've heard/seen much about Cyborg, Wonder Woman, or BTTF Marty. But I did stop reading posts and looking at pictures a few days ago because it hurts out of jealousy and the handful of TLM and LOTR bundles I now have to hold for an extra 2-3 years :(
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I don't think I've heard/seen much about Cyborg, Wonder Woman, or BTTF Marty. But I did stop reading posts and looking at pictures a few days ago because it hurts out of jealousy and the handful of TLM and LOTR bundles I now have to hold for an extra 2-3 years :(

BTTF Marty may not have gotten out there anywhere.  So I could be wrong about that one.  I could swear people were picking up Cyborg and WW the first day or two this hit last week.  I want to say I even saw Cyborg last week.  But I can't remember for sure.

1 minute ago, Mos_Eisley said:

I haven't seen personally or any pictures of Marty, Jurassic World, Jay, Cyborg, Wonder Woman or Laval in any .99 Cents Only stores.

This is consistent with what I've seen. Will be interesting to see if the missing Wave 1 packs appear next week or if were reaching the bottom of the 99 cents barrel. 

Stores are starting to look pretty barren when it comes to team and level packs at least in my neck of the woods here in Cali.  One manager mentioned some shenanigans some shoppers are doing in buying them there then returning them to Walmart.  Let's just say everyone including the shady element is out looking for these packs.

2 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

...One manager mentioned some shenanigans some shoppers are doing in buying them there then returning them to Walmart.  Let's just say everyone including the shady element is out looking for these packs.

That's a real brick move. Amateur hour there.

9 minutes ago, emmers said:

This is consistent with what I've seen. Will be interesting to see if the missing Wave 1 packs appear next week or if were reaching the bottom of the 99 cents barrel. 

Other than Laval and maybe Jay (but IIRC was a TRU exclusive), the rest seem consistent with what I imagine were the most popular and least likely to end up in the clearance bin.

I've been obsessing about which parts are worth pulling out if these sets. If you are too lazy to start a Bricklink store but want to part some out on EBay, here are some pieces that are worth my time to seperate:
Bart and Homer Torsos
Homer's hips/legs
Buzz Cola cans
Bart's slingshot
Axels on Bart's vehicle
Ninjago throwing stars

As someone who's still building his personal collection, I'm pumped by all the great pieces that are in these sets. Check out the white croissants in the Wu set.

• Like 4

I'm a little (understatement) jealous to see all this.. This kind of deals are hard, if not impossible to find over here. The fact that there are no 0.99 stores over here in the Netherlands doesn't help. Best deal I can find for, for example, Gimli fun pack, is €7,99 at sale.. :(:( And the Homer Simpson level pack? At least €25,- or more..

Edited by Pietsma
  • Like 1