Sauromosis

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Target cartwheel.
40% off ALL packs.
Pic shows starter packs too.

Hmmm I have everything. Can you go into store and pre order the November stuff for a discount? Anyone try? I'm still waiting for my freaking HP pack maybe I'll just go pick it up at the store and ask...kill 2 birds let me know if anyone knows if you can do that in store. Wouldn't go till Tuesday.

I haven't seen many first or second wave, level and team packs as low as 40% before. I'm interested in those. Fun packs, I don't budge until they're under $5

You missed out. Best Buy had 50% (70% off with UGC) like 2 months ago. All my friends used my membership to get level packs for like 12 bucks and team packs for like 10 fun packs for 4 dollars. Waiting is part of the game! Personally happy with 45% (target).
  • Like 1

Thanks for the heads up. Used the Cartwheel deal so now I can cancel my August pre-order that Target was trying their best not to ship.

Also, in case anyone is still looking for a starter pack, I had Target price match their 49.99 online price for the Xbox One version then used Cartwheel plus Redcard. Total price after tax was $30.91.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
nice! I just went to a local gamestop and the guy laughed me out of the store when I asked for a Green Arrow polybag with my purchase of the ET Fun Pack... He was a supreme jerk. 

Sent My wife with my son and she scored 2!!
But only at one store, she accidentally went to a different store than I went to and got denied.

Just noticed super girl is going for 45 dollars on eBay...lol you can buy the ps4 starter pack that comes with her for 39.99. I looked at the game (sells for 15-20 brand new) the portal (15-20 dollars) and starter characters like 10 dollars.

Bought 5 from TRU right now. Seems parting out everything will give a decent return. Figured I'd share.

• Like 4

GameStop has the Ghostbusters & Fantastic Beasts: Story packs on sale for 29.99 reg. 49.99 (in store only)

probably not great for investment, but good for personal use

I called my local shops and all still have the Green Arrow promo left overs (still not for free) 

so I scooped one of each story pack and figured sell the Green Arrows so that will be a very nice discount on the story packs...

too bad the Lego Batman movie one doesn't come out until Feb. kind of odd considering the sets are already out or about to be...

Edited by Deanfjr
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed Wicked Witch and Wonder Woman at 5 Below.  They weren't there back when they did the 2 for $5 dollar sale couple months back.  Seems they added Emmett as well on the website.  Could be something to watch for in case they do a sale like that again and people want to stock up on Wicked Witch for $2.50.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 7:24 PM, California92563 said:
I blame @Alpinemaps.

You'll be thanking him!

It's actually a lot of fun! Being a AFOL is just an added bonus. Be warned though there are only 2 paths for you.

1. Get just a few (only the ones you need)

2. You buy every last one...even if you don't like the minifig/character.

unfortunately I am number 2 and have every Dimensions released to date.

Side note I am 80% sure we see SW/Marvel next year around this time.

• Like 2