LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, emmers said:

Any other 99 cents buyers hearing about new limits? One store I went to said a limit of 9 per customer was upcoming and being implemented by "corporate". Manager up until yesterday has been helpful and letting us know about new stock. 

None of my stores have been like that. One of the stores that I went to yesterday helped a guy checkout with a full pallet of them lol. 

Any other 99 cents buyers hearing about new limits? One store I went to said a limit of 9 per customer was upcoming and being implemented by "corporate". Manager up until yesterday has been helpful and letting us know about new stock. 

Yes, bad news today...and they enforcing it hard, no pay under the table....so prices going to raise?...got scoobys, nine.

17 minutes ago, emmers said:

Oh sheeeet. Thankfully I have backup.

duggar.jpg

• Like 3

Yes, bad news today...and they enforcing it hard, no pay under the table....so prices going to rise?...got scoobys, nine.

If so, nice while the no limit lasted. I just picked up a nice cartful of BTTF yesterday. Was hoping to come across Dr. Who this weekend. I had not seen any sign today only at one store last week with a limit of 5. Did you visit more than one store? Was a sign posted?

28 minutes ago, brickolodon said:
...just one for now, going to second one, i new somthing will happened

On the brightside it will be nice not to have to drive around to find some of the harder to find packs. They'll last a bit longer on the shelves because of the limit.

Edited by LegoBro
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, brickolodon said:

Yes, bad news today...and they enforcing it hard, no pay under the table....so prices going to raise?...got scoobys, nine.

Yep exactly what we ran into. Went in Yesterday and walked out with my carts with the help of the manager. Did a stock check today at the same store and there was none. Left without buying anything but the same manager made sure to pass along that FYI. Didnt have her confirm if those are daily / per set / or total ever. 

Edited by emmers

40 minutes ago, brickolodon said:

Hmmm, that would stink. I bought about 250 packs today, 100 at one store, 150 at another. Was hoping to do the same tomorrow. When they first started showing up I asked a manager if there was a limit and she encouraged me to by them all.

2 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

It's been awhile since I've had to dig up this pic. Can I borrow your time machine to go back and tell myself to put those 6862's back on the shelf?

I'm so glad you posted it. I was looking for it a month ago or so.  That's a pretty good haul in that basket in today's terms.