LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

At lunch, I checked on of my stores again, and the display shelves were gone, with a different product on the shelves.  They told me they get shipments on Mon, Wed, and Friday, and that a shipment would come this Monday.  Obviously that didn't happen.  But I will stop by again in the morning to see what's up.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hit a good amount of stores yesterday. Some stores had a good amount of fun packs on the shelf with some level and team packs. Other stores had nothing. The hard to find in my region (jw, Dr who, bttf) were no where to be found as usual. Glad I loaded up on them the few times I came across them and before the limits started. This week should be very telling.

Visited two of my usual stops today.  One had 0 in stock. All out not even a spot for them anyomore.  The second had a plentiful amount of fun packs, but with a limit 9 sign highlighted right in front.  Also posted on slickdeals fwiw

"Got word they are all out, the ones you find are the last ones. Their central warehouse in California has no more pallets."

2 hours ago, stackables said:

Are any members taking orders on these still?  Wouldn't mind getting my hands on a couple figures I missed like the Wicked Witch and others.

I'm probably not the one to reply as I have a few of each (individual packs, not pallets. ha), but I'm curious which you're missing out on. Maybe PM. Somehow I have a feeling they're not Bart or Bad Cop. I'm trying to wait for the dust to settle as the older sets I assumed were wiped out were restocked in the last day.

1 hour ago, Brickbuilder.g said:

Store head I know says no more limits. Little late haha

Was that a corporate memorandum or just the manager calling the shot at his store?  Doesn't matter as you say though, most stores are cleared out or should be completely done by this weekend if stock is done at the warehouse. Moms, aunts, dads, uncles, brothers, etc buying one, two, or one of all they can find for their kids and stuff will wipe out the rest of the packs by this weekend.

13 minutes ago, Topdog said:

Just found Dr Who Jarassic World and BTTF is Sacramento.

I can see the benefits of the high speed rail here in Cali.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Topdog said:

Just found Dr Who Jarassic World and BTTF is Sacramento.

Nice to see another person from around my area on here. Haven't been able to make it out to any of the 99cent Only stores this week and have been waiting for these three sets to become available around us. Guess I know where I'm going on my lunch :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Collector said:

Nice to see another person from around my area on here. Haven't been able to make it out to any of the 99cent Only stores this week and have been waiting for these three sets to become available around us. Guess I know where I'm going on my lunch :) 

They were at the one in Carmichael on Fair Oaks Blvd.

Edited by Topdog
  • Like 1