• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ventured into Anaheim tonight.

Store#1

987b69376b12bd839bef47335578c13b.jpg

Gotcha, JW!

Store#2

790671da42ee88b8185b57fb66aa3c13.jpg

Employee saw me snap this photo and told me a guy just bought 300 boxes including BTTF & JW. Drat!

Store#3 Garden Grove on Magnolia @ Katella

69303b7d91391cfe03f738859338527d.jpg

Staff was very cool at this store. The manager, James, went to the back to look for Level Packs for me. He let me check out the manifest for his upcoming Thursday delivery. More Bad Cop, Benny, and I forget the third. No Level Packs. He said he needs to make some sales. He is fine with someone cleaning him out. If you're in Garden Grove, give James some business.

Store #4 - Homer & Wu, looking bored.

ecbd37d5a17f92c1401055287ed7f135.jpg

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, sqlplus said:

You have the reddit link?

Don't know about reddit, but I found this:

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/dollarama-lego-dimensions-fun-pack-2079192/

3 minutes ago, sqlplus said:

You have the reddit link?

Found it (hope it's easy to get that price tag off):

Edited by tunnelvision
  • Like 1

So my portal level packs have started to touch down and the first pack out the first box and resealed with Chell taken out.  Looking at the guys (who I bought off) other stock he looks like a straight up retail arber/ flipper and for the sake of $3 I paid for it, I’m not going to worry about.  Rest are all fine.  

But I’m assuming that there are plenty of returns sat in those 99c sets, if you’re not checking seals before arm sweeping, you may want to before shipping.  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, feed said:

So my portal level packs have started to touch down and the first pack out the first box and resealed with Chell taken out.  Looking at the guys (who I bought off) other stock he looks like a straight up retail arber/ flipper and for the sake of $3 I paid for it, I’m not going to worry about.  Rest are all fine.  

But I’m assuming that there are plenty of returns sat in those 99c sets, if you’re not checking seals before arm sweeping, you may want to before shipping.  

Wow, returns at .99. A new low. Thanks for the warning.

14 minutes ago, feed said:

Another reason to opt for the straight-off-the-truck/pallet method. 

Keep the pics coming, love to see the shelves at other stores. The only one I'm looking for now is Dr. Who & a few more Ninjago team pack :/  Worried there was only one shipment in my area and now it's sold out.

One of my 99 cent only stores has been putting their Dimmensions sets in a giant tri-wall bin. I estimate about 400 sets all mixed in. It's packed to the brim and a pain in the ass to go through. Every time you move a few, some fall out of the bin. I keep thinking, maybe that Dr. Who set is at the bottom.. it's not.

• Like 4