LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:
It's been awhile since I've had to dig up this pic. Can I borrow your time machine to go back and tell myself to put those 6862's back on the shelf?

No time travel allowed. You are as stuck as the rest of us. Lol

8 hours ago, DadsAFOL said:
The party is over...   Corporate memo out today officially limiting to 9 per customer.
You might be able to get some tonight before every store sees the corporate message and puts a sign up.  But by tomorrow they should all be locked down.

I'm not too worried about it. It changes the strategy a little but not much. I stocked up for myself already. Now I'm helping people fill out their collections.

I'm lucky I have 9 within 30 minutes of my locations (work or home). I've got a network of people that are helping one another out. Plus I have kids and a wife.

It'll be nice to not see pallet loads going out at a time.

I will say every single manager and stock person has been very generous with their time and very friendly.

Luckily I don't have many more to pick up. But looks like I'll be making multiple trips and pulling out the fake mustache.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, DadsAFOL said:

So who wants to claim the Dimensions bragging rights?

I know someone (not me) with ~4,000 units.   Anyone top that?

OK, so I just talked to him and he's up to 4,500 now.  Apparently at least store manager said "I don't care about the memo, i just want them out of here because they are a distraction!".  So YMMV, as always.

• Like 1

Stock getting bigger...or not???062cd882062515a6e4f7ebf5ef11f1ba.jpg cause limit of 9...

Manager of this store told me will be no more JW and BTTF for all stores...one time delivery...can anybody confirm that?

Ok guys i just done talking with nice guy from 99 cents ..he said no more dimensions in distribution center in commerce,CA...thats means whatever in stores now thats it, can anybody confirm that info?

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, cladner said:

good lord how deep does this bucket go....  i am stunned at the continued depth of stock.  what day of the sale is it now - day 5 or 6?

75309858.jpg

It's going to be an interesting few months/years to watch these.  Kudos to the West Coasters who are QFing these and to the ones holding tight.  Everyone who is paying more than a buck and keeping them in the US might be in for a long fight over a couple pennies...

• Like 3