LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boba Fett was a Playstation exclusive pack-in for Disney Infinity 3.0 with the Playstation starter set.  It took about a year before he was sold as his own individual figure.   

My only worry is, all the pictures of her show her with just the figure.  All dimension packs come with a buildable 'vehicle.'  So does that mean if she is sold individually it will just be her?  Pack her and Green Arrow together with still no 'vehicles?'

3 hours ago, dcdfan said:

Yes!  That just made my day.  I still need to get ahold of Green Arrow.  I have an Xbox 360, so I won't need this start pack.  But....I'm going to have to figure out a way to get her.  I need Supergirl  My kids need Supergirl.  I'll figure out a way to get her, that won't break the bank.

5 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Yes!  That just made my day.  I still need to get ahold of Green Arrow.  I have an Xbox 360, so I won't need this start pack.  But....I'm going to have to figure out a way to get her.  I need Supergirl  My kids need Supergirl.  I'll figure out a way to get her, that won't break the bank.

LepinGirl!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Deanfjr said:

Target has removed their sale on the Pre-Order: LEGO Dimensions New Ghostbusters Story Pack

ugh I was on the fence on doing the pre-order, I guess this made up my mind....

I just bought the stuff I knew I'd want, and that didn't include the new GB or AT.

3 minutes ago, Deanfjr said:

I am not too worried, remember last year around the holidays we had buy 2 get 1 free sales and soon after we seen 50% off sales...

Agreed.  After seeing how the sales went with the first wave, I'm sure we'll come across plenty of deals and I'll be more selective of how much I pay than I was earlier on.  40% off was a nice easy discount and now I've taken care of a few Christmas gifts.  I figured the discounted preorder was a botch up, but it went on for longer than I thought it would.

I just saw that the Sonic level pack is available for preorder at Amazon.  Did it ever drop to 40% off, I would have liked to get that one.

Agreed.  After seeing how the sales went with the first wave, I'm sure we'll come across plenty of deals and I'll be more selective of how much I pay than I was earlier on.  40% off was a nice easy discount and now I've taken care of a few Christmas gifts.  I figured the discounted preorder was a botch up, but it went on for longer than I thought it would.

I just saw that the Sonic level pack is available for preorder at Amazon.  Did it ever drop to 40% off, I would have liked to get that one.

I don't recall seeing any November releases with 40%.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, scrappyJedi said:

Lego Dimensions up to 70% off tonight through Saturday at Best Buy (in store and online). https://corporate.bestbuy.com/no-rsvp-needed-best-buy-celebrates-50-years-with-50-deals-for-50-hours/

Should stack with Gamers Club Unlocked if you have it.

Note the "up to" and the fact that they've lopped Dimensions in with Skylanders (discontinued) and Amiibo .... curious to see if Dimensions will get even close to 70% off.

Save up to 70 percent on LEGO Dimensions, Skylanders and amiibo

Just now, fuzzy_bricks said:

They're coming out with another Skylanders game, not sure I would say they are discontinued.

Hmmm ... was it only Disney Infinity then that got discontinued? Not a gamer but I thought LEGO Dimensions was the only active TTL game left ....