LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

On 9/27/2016 at 6:41 AM, Phil B said:

Same here - and they are automatically cancelling the order if I don't go to a page to confirm I still want it, and that page somehow comes up totally blank on my computer .... sounds like a case of sellers remorse.

On 9/27/2016 at 11:00 AM, Phil B said:

An observation from my "backordered" Target order:

Screenshot from 2016-09-27 10-53-39.png

See how I can re-order the HP Team Pack, but not the A-Team one? That pack shows up as unavailable for store pickup (at least in my area) AND shipping on Target.com. No "backordered" label as on the Adventure Time Team pack also on Target.com. Just simply not available. Was it too popular and LEGO didn't produce enough?

Mine just shipped!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got shipping info for everything minus Harry Potter. Also side note just in case people didn't know the capsules that is for the dimensions characters are like 40% off right now (8.99 each) at toys r us. I bought 4 and tried to get a FO general but she said no. I was gonna buy one for 4.99 but they said they only got a few in and couldn't sell it a la carte.

26247746dfde6dc7324202f685d384b4.jpg

9 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

Got shipping info for everything minus Harry Potter. Also side note just in case people didn't know the capsules that is for the dimensions characters are like 40% off right now (8.99 each) at toys r us. I bought 4 and tried to get a FO general but she said no. I was gonna buy one for 4.99 but they said they only got a few in and couldn't sell it a la carte.

I watched a video on the capsules and they couldn't stand up Gandalf with his hat and Batman with his cowl and close the lid.  Seemed like an overpriced, lazy effort by Lego.  

Back on August 14, I did the Amazon preorder.  It all arrived on Tuesday, with no issues.  Here's my order summary:

Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 11.04.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 11.06.37 AM.png

Harry Potter (normally $25) for $15
Mission Impossible (normally $30) for $18
Adventure Time Team Pack (normally $25) for $15
Adventure Time Level Pack (normally $30) for $18
A-Team Fun (normally $12) for $7
Ghostbusters (normally $50) for $30

I know the Fun Packs are BOGO right now, but I was happy to get everything on release day, at those prices.  So far, Amazon has far and away been the best value for picking these up.  I've been lucky with Target having sales once things have been out for awhile, but for presale, Amazon has been good to me since around Wave 2 (when I bought the starter set).

So after Target bailing on me on Tuesday with their pre-order, telling me it would be the end of October by the time they would arrive, then telling me yesterday (Wednesday) that my order was shipping, I received my 2 40% off preorder packs this morning via UPS. Net, no real delay. Did others who got the delayed message have the same experience or was I just lucky?

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 2:11 PM, Alpinemaps said:

Back on August 14, I did the Amazon preorder.  It all arrived on Tuesday, with no issues.  Here's my order summary:

Harry Potter (normally $25) for $15
Mission Impossible (normally $30) for $18
Adventure Time Team Pack (normally $25) for $15
Adventure Time Level Pack (normally $30) for $18
A-Team Fun (normally $12) for $7
Ghostbusters (normally $50) for $30

I know the Fun Packs are BOGO right now, but I was happy to get everything on release day, at those prices.  So far, Amazon has far and away been the best value for picking these up.  I've been lucky with Target having sales once things have been out for awhile, but for presale, Amazon has been good to me since around Wave 2 (when I bought the starter set).

I did the same thing.  Great deal.  Are you doing the same thing for the next wave?

I did the same thing.  Great deal.  Are you doing the same thing for the next wave?

As long as there are going to be similar deals for the other waves, then yes.

Ghostbusters was 40% off. It was going to be hard to beat that in the future. Even if it's 50% off it's only another $5 and I won't beat myself up over that.

Nearly half off for Fun Packs work for me too. Only if I'm investing am I only refusing FPs for

16 hours ago, Phil B said:

So after Target bailing on me on Tuesday with their pre-order, telling me it would be the end of October by the time they would arrive, then telling me yesterday (Wednesday) that my order was shipping, I received my 2 40% off preorder packs this morning via UPS. Net, no real delay. Did others who got the delayed message have the same experience or was I just lucky?

4 of my 6 items arrived yesterday, but the other 2 (A-team and the Adventure Time Team Pack) are still showing backordered.

2 hours ago, Phil B said:

So sounds like they got some in, but not all, and I was early in the queue. My order was A-Team and Harry Potter Team Pack.

3 hours ago, thrawn19 said:

4 of my 6 items arrived yesterday, but the other 2 (A-team and the Adventure Time Team Pack) are still showing backordered.

I think we've narrowed it down...my two backordered items were HP and Adventure Time Team Packs...

TheBrickFan is reporting a rumor this morning (so take this with a big grain of salt), that Supergirl and Green Arrow Dimensions polybags will be part of a promotion at Game Stop for Black Friday.

Nice I want both but didn't want to pay 60 dollars for one character (who I don't really care about it's basically legolas with shorter hair) but for some reason I have the "completist bug" with Dimension characters.

I'll wait to see if this is true. I have a GameStop in my work plaza so I could stop there depending what time they open that morning.

3 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

Nice I want both but didn't want to pay 60 dollars for one character (who I don't really care about it's basically legolas with shorter hair) but for some reason I have the "completist bug" with Dimension characters.

I'll wait to see if this is true. I have a GameStop in my work plaza so I could stop there depending what time they open that morning.

I'm the same.  And I don't care if GA is Legolas, I still want him.

I'd like a Green Arrow as opposed to Legolas, but I'm not a completionist so it's no big deal if I can't get one.  As long as Supergirl doesn't have any exclusive powers I could do without her too. If they wanted to just sell polybags of the all characters, instead of fun packs, I'd be down for that, I rarely use the vehicles.

Here is the official Sloth picture from their Twitter.

Ctz15jkWAAAEaDe.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

And this guy will be part of Wave 8 (probably a level pack):

The third Chase McCain to appear it would seem (first being the original preorder promo for City Undercover then a less exclusive regular variant in 60007 High Speed Chase). The torso printing from what is viewable looks unique thankfully.