LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to target today and they had little BOGO signs only on the Zane and Gimli pegs and they specifically said Zane and Gimli on each sign. Should've taken a picture.
But the fine print mentioned any other fun pack of equal or lesser value would be free.

Maybe that's why you need manager approval.

They didn't have the new wave out yet.

39 minutes ago, Poly 30286 said:

AND all my new stuff that I preordered during the 40% off is now on backorder. Stupid Target!

13 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Same...mid to late October.

Same here - and they are automatically cancelling the order if I don't go to a page to confirm I still want it, and that page somehow comes up totally blank on my computer .... sounds like a case of sellers remorse.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mrbigz8657 said:

Can someone direct me to a list of all dimensions sets released. Trying to put one entire collection for my son together. He just loves this game. Thanks in advance 

These aren't the best prices we've seen, but if you're needing to fill some holes immediately Best Buy is having a sale.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/save-on-lego-20160927

An observation from my "backordered" Target order:

Screenshot from 2016-09-27 10-53-39.png

See how I can re-order the HP Team Pack, but not the A-Team one? That pack shows up as unavailable for store pickup (at least in my area) AND shipping on Target.com. No "backordered" label as on the Adventure Time Team pack also on Target.com. Just simply not available. Was it too popular and LEGO didn't produce enough?

1 hour ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

These aren't the best prices we've seen, but if you're needing to fill some holes immediately Best Buy is having a sale.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/save-on-lego-20160927

I saw that this morning. Luckily I've been picking up some here and there at really low prices where ever I end up that day. Wanted to see how far along I was in this endeavor. He has sensory issues so he has to work twice as hard in school and this is is going to be his reward for all the work he puts in.