What did you do today?

26 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Kids 12 and under get half the original Pfizer dose in a small needle.

Actually the Age 5-11 Pfizer dose is 10 µg vs 30 µg for 12+ so a third. But that's splitting hairs, really.

I got the flu shot the same time as my Pfizer booster and for the first evening that hurt more that the Covid shot.

I did something that I haven't done in a long time. In September, I went back to school and today was the last day of exams until January. Seven courses is a ton of work, but it's pretty rewarding (and it's not too weird being the oldest or second oldest person in the room). Only 32 months to go.

I have no energy to get the Christmas Sets out, but at least I have three weeks to work on it. I never built the gingerbread, elf, or fire station due to the baby, but this might finally be the year to break those open.

Yay LEGO!

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, redghostx said:

I did something that I haven't done in a long time. In September, I went back to school and today was the last day of exams until January. Seven courses is a ton of work, but it's pretty rewarding (and it's not too weird being the oldest or second oldest person in the room). Only 32 months to go.

I have no energy to get the Christmas Sets out, but at least I have three weeks to work on it. I never built the gingerbread, elf, or fire station due to the baby, but this might finally be the year to break those open.

Yay LEGO!

I remember being 30 and going to a University part time. It was weird hearing the sorority girls talk about their parties and stuff when I just wanted to get home.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Reached out to a good friend that I have wronged years and years back and we went our own separate ways. Been meaning to approach him for a couple years but I’ve been putting it off ( think the old man and his son from home alone ).
We aren’t hanging out for Christmas but at least we talked for a good bit 

That's awesome to hear. Very mature of you.

Reading your post reminded me of this scene from Billy Madison. Hopefully, you've seen the movie or else the attached pic is a bit disturbing with no reference. 

billy madison steve.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Reached out to a good friend that I have wronged years and years back and we went our own separate ways. Been meaning to approach him for a couple years but I’ve been putting it off ( think the old man and his son from home alone ).
We aren’t hanging out for Christmas but at least we talked for a good bit 
One less person to worry about showing back up to beat the **** out of you if you ever find yourself in the movie Flatliners.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...