1 minute ago, exciter1 said:

Neither are very noticeable.

As far as lego set screen time I would go with:

1. U-wing

2 Krennic's Shuttle

3. Hovertank

4. Tie Striker 

5. AT-ST

I think the U-wing and Kennic's shuttle would gain the most interest from the movie.

There was a shot of a Lambda class shuttle taking Vader to the downed rebel ship.  Not a good enough shot to generate interest in the tydirium. 

Guest TabbyBoy
12 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Read the spoiler thread, I´ve been drilling the early birds all day for info. You may have regrets. Big ones.

I've made enough profit on the SSDs I've sold so far and I still have my pallet of R2-D2. As for R5, it let me down badly and I never want to see one again! ;-)

I haven't asked for permission to see the Spoiler Thread as I can wait until I see the movie in JAN/FEB. Reviews from "average" people hype up a movie so much that it's often a disappointment when you actually see it.

1 minute ago, gobuffs98 said:

As far as lego set screen time I would go with:

1. U-wing

2 Krennic's Shuttle

3. Hovertank

4. Tie Striker 

5. AT-ST

I think the U-wing and Kennic's shuttle would gain the most interest from the movie.

There was a shot of a Lambda class shuttle taking Vader to the downed rebel ship.  Not a good enough shot to generate interest in the tydirium. 

If LEGO makes the 4 wing transport thing, I'll puke.

9 minutes ago, Val-E said:

So the screen time / importance ranking would be:

Death Star

U Wing

X Wing

Rebel TIE

Y Wing

AT AT

ISD

Krennic´s

Hovertank

AT ST

IST

I added one

• Like 1

Just now, exciter1 said:

If LEGO makes the 4 wing transport thing, I'll puke.

I was thinking of minifigures they might want to put out:  

Two Tubes  - he at least had some lines

Saw Gerrera  - a key figure in the movie

Mon Mothma -  Seems to be leading the rebelion

They may get thrown in a set starfighter set like Admiral Raddus and the white wookie looking guy. 

7 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

I've made enough profit on the SSDs I've sold so far and I still have my pallet of R2-D2. As for R5, it let me down badly and I never want to see one again! ;-)

I haven't asked for permission to see the Spoiler Thread as I can wait until I see the movie in JAN/FEB. Reviews from "average" people hype up a movie so much that it's often a disappointment when you actually see it.

I waited a full 11 month to see TFA and it was just like people hyped it down to be!

Just now, znjndmawn said:

Surprised no one has mentioned Tantive IV unless I was hallucinating.

I'd like them to release this.

Just now, gobuffs98 said:

I was thinking of minifigures they might want to put out:  

Two Tubes  - he at least had some lines

Saw Gerrera  - a key figure in the movie

Mon Mothma -  Seems to be leading the rebelion

They may get thrown in a set starfighter set like Admiral Raddus and the white wookie looking guy. 

Tarkin, which could be another nail for 75150.

59 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

if you're not a big fan, you can wait it out.

I like 1 new ship model though. Very much

I thought it was better than E7 personally. The way they tied in the technology from OT was flawless. I thought Krennic was casted/acted very well along with the Tarkin CGI. That Vader ending...

My only complaints was that they slightly overdid the nostalgia scenes mostly because I had a very strange teenage girl sitting next to me that would hyperventilate and give me a lot of anxiety during each one. The other being Saw Gerrera's character. I just didn't see a lot of value to his screen time particularly his choice to die.

2 hours ago, jaylay said:

For those of you that saw Rogue One... can I say that it's time to unleash the 9493s and 10240s to the public at outrageous prices?!?!

I see a nice bump for the 10240 as well.

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

I hope you still have some Red 5s left...

Guest TabbyBoy

Since the R5 tanked this year and most think that OT is the best, I think any gains will be short lived. I'm glad I did some of you a favour by buying mine at close to RRP. I don't do regrets, I move on...

Stupid question but, is the MF in it as I forgot that I had another 10179? ;-) I'd like £4k for this one as it's also 9.8 graded.