Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Movie Discussion

Ed Mack

1 hour ago, Val-E said:

Jeez, 75150 already has more nails in it than a Nine Inch Nails  greatest hits album.

I find that answer vague and unconvincing...

you might not get that reference if not seen film :P

K2SO and Chirrut Îmwe were my fav characters.

Tie striker was a dissapointment as even though was shown in end battle scene, it didn't get alot of airtime.

Edited by Mhd747
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KShine said:

I thought it was distracting (technology not quite there yet).

No more distracting than it was in Ant-Man, Tron Legacy or Civil War.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

I'm surprised we aren't talking more Tarkin.  What did every think?  Creepy?  Awesome?

I tinkled a little down my leg.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

No more distracting than it was in Ant-Man, Tron Legacy or Civil War.

Tron was distracting to me, they've definitely gotten better since then.  I didn't mind it in Ant-Man, and just a little in Civil War.  Tarkin didn't bother me, but Leia did a little.  It seems to me when they try to go real young it doesn't look as natural, the skin is too perfect. 

1 hour ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

I was so amazed by Tarkin's appearance in the first scene that I barely paid attention to the dialogue!

To me, that is a distraction. When you can tell it isn't real (but good), and start wondering how they did it (instead of listening to the dialogue)

No big deal though - they did a good enough job with it.

Saw it this morning. I quite liked it. I had to pee so bad from about half way in, but there was never a lull to justify leaving the theater.

My wife recently found out the selling price of my two 9493's that I have put away for my son and I. She's pushing to sell, saying: "You can buy it when they make another one, because you know they're going to. They always do." Ha! Smh.

...but seriously, you think they will make another classic x-wing?

• Like 1

Saw it this morning. I quite liked it. I had to pee so bad from about half way in, but there was never a lull to justify leaving the theater.

My wife recently found out the selling price of my two 9493's that I have put away for my son and I. She's pushing to sell, saying: "You can buy it when they make another one, because you know they're going to. They always do." Ha! Smh.

...but seriously, you think they will make another classic x-wing?

Yes, it wouldn't hurt to sell. You're son will want the latest and greatest anyway.
  • Like 1

To me, that is a distraction. When you can tell it isn't real (but good), and start wondering how they did it (instead of listening to the dialogue)
No big deal though - they did a good enough job with it.

Every time I watch a cartoon, I think the same thing. Bugs Bunny fools me every time.

"I am one with the force, the force is one with me....."

What a smorgasbord of Tie fighters and X-wings doing their thing!!!! topped off with as many ISD sightings and screen time as any man can handle. The Death Star showing off its power, and of course Vader opening up a can of kick A** on those poor souls. No complaints here .. AT ALL.