Lego Store Canada

gravtation

• 2 weeks later...

Was at the Fairview location last night and was asking a clerk why they don't have the new Marvel Roxxon set or DC R'as al ghul set on hand and was told that they are exclusive to TRU and Wal-mart respectively. I said that my understanding was that lego exclusives were still always available at an actual Lego store (thinking back on Raptor Escape, Ant-man battle, etc. from past examples which I had seen at both, though only briefly at the Lego store) and she said that they are available at the Lego website but will not be at the stores. I was already liking these sets and especially the R'as set which I have only seen a handful of times and is showing as unavailable on the lego website, this just makes me like them more. Limited purchasing options is always a good factor from a resale point of view, assuming you can find the sets. 

• 1 month later...

Was at Yorkdale yesterday and picked up one of the 6 Santa's Workshops on the middle "soon to be gone" displays in the store. Also got the only Yellow Submarine they had, though the desk jockey says they get a few every few days. Was also surprised to see the Disney Castle set on the shelf for the first time. Dude said they had like 60 in the backroom and are expecting a steady supply now. 

27 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

Was at Yorkdale yesterday and picked up one of the 6 Santa's Workshops on the middle "soon to be gone" displays in the store. Also got the only Yellow Submarine they had, though the desk jockey says they get a few every few days. Was also surprised to see the Disney Castle set on the shelf for the first time. Dude said they had like 60 in the backroom and are expecting a steady supply now. 

Santa's Workshop and Toy Shop are on "rollback" at Walmart.ca right now. It's Santa's time to go....

12 minutes ago, gregpj said:

Santa's Workshop and Toy Shop are on "rollback" at Walmart.ca right now. It's Santa's time to go....

Agreed. Santa is hard to find in Lego stores and other places and websites so I got it here to get the free tree ornament. If they disappear in the next month I might be able to sell the 2 I have for a profit just in time for Christmas.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...