Lego Store Canada

gravtation

"Door Buster" only applies to places with actual physical doors. AKA In Store.

Door Buster sales will be going live first thing in Lego Stores tomorrow. May be regionally different, but I called today and the Vancouver Oakridge store is opening 8am tomorrow. I expect they will have the door buster items in stock, likely distributed to stores for that very reason; often these items will already be sold out on SAH. Door buster sales are in place to eliminate that remaining stock for good, and from what I recall reading last year, it goes super fast. They evidently failed with the Pirates Chess Set last year though! :P

1 hour ago, wilandirene said:

Not sure but all the doorbuster items were sold out so I assume they were available online

4 hours ago, Lego Collector 777 said:

Having trouble checking out with paypal on the lego shop canada website. 

Keep getting the error code (generic) has anyone else experienced this or can anyone help out at this time??

I always go in through a referral site to get a few % back, and I'm also getting an error code that won't even let me proceed through checkout... I'm assuming this is b/c they are not allowing referral $$ on top of these deals, but this is all from my tablet. Will try again from a PC web browser in a little bit to see if that helps...

7 hours ago, Zelgazra said:

"Door Buster" only applies to places with actual physical doors. AKA In Store.

Door Buster sales will be going live first thing in Lego Stores tomorrow. May be regionally different, but I called today and the Vancouver Oakridge store is opening 8am tomorrow. I expect they will have the door buster items in stock, likely distributed to stores for that very reason; often these items will already be sold out on SAH. Door buster sales are in place to eliminate that remaining stock for good, and from what I recall reading last year, it goes super fast. They evidently failed with the Pirates Chess Set last year though! :P

Cool thanks for the info. I'm not bothering to head to the Lego store today. Spent too much last night already!

I popped into my Local Lego store this AM and grabbed some pirates Chess sets for myself for the parts. Can't argue with 800+ bricks and 20 figs for $30. I bought my limit of 3, then surprisingly when I look online I can no longer purchase the Chess set, it comes up limit exceeded. I guess your VIP card now sets your purchasing limit both in store and online. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, CupIsHalfEmpty said:

I popped into my Local Lego store this AM and grabbed some pirates Chess sets for myself for the parts. Can't argue with 800+ bricks and 20 figs for $30. I bought my limit of 3, then surprisingly when I look online I can no longer purchase the Chess set, it comes up limit exceeded. I guess your VIP card now sets your purchasing limit both in store and online. 

Just bought 3 online as well for the snowglobe. If their cards were that smart, they would know I already got a snowglobe in store last week on VIP day.

1 hour ago, CupIsHalfEmpty said:

They are blowing out at the LEGO store pretty quick. I never seen so many of these walking up to the register for the 30min I was in the store.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lobo1969 said:

They are blowing out at the LEGO store pretty quick. I never seen so many of these walking up to the register for the 30min I was in the store.

My son and I have been meaning to make our own modular compatible building. 3 of these sets will provide lots of beige bricks for the exterior, and the blue plates will be great for the harbour of our city

46 minutes ago, lego rules said:

I wonder why SC and EV are not 20% online.  There is no way I am going to any mall today.

It will take at least an 45 mins to find a space to park at Fairview.    I keep checking online hoping for more deals but nope. My in store or online Lego purchases have gone down this year.  

Yorkdale is cleared out of all the good stuff. On the way into the mall I passed a gang of old Chinese ladies carrying bags of Pirate Chess sets and wondered what that was about. None were left in store. There was one EV left for $60 off. Pet Shop was gone. Picked up one more Santa's Village plus buildable Erso to get the globe.

1 hour ago, kd123 said:

Those seasonal giveaways are great to sell. I only wish I had more gingerbread houses to sell :)

Don't we all. Sold my last one last month for $80.

3 hours ago, tacsniper said:

Police station, Dr Who, White House 50% off in store.

They were only 25% at Yorkdale's location.

Lol my whole lego store was full of old Chinese ladies (myself included, not old though lmao). Mostly Asian ppl actually. Wonder if they are all brickpickers?

Yorkdale is cleared out of all the good stuff. On the way into the mall I passed a gang of old Chinese ladies carrying bags of Pirate Chess sets and wondered what that was about. None were left in store. There was one EV left for $60 off. Pet Shop was gone. Picked up one more Santa's Village plus buildable Erso to get the globe.
They were only 25% at Yorkdale's location.

Just now, wilandirene said:

How were the crowds and stock levels and Guilford? Oakridge was nuts

I screwed up and went to sleep without ordering my pet shop using US points (le sigh, that cost me $40 in points), so I went around lunch.

Many Dr. Who available, even at 50% off and EV, ToA, PS, and SC were all on shelves.  I was steering a parent towards a EV/SC and away from a Assault on Hoth - my good deed of the day.

I grabbed a damaged box Slave 1 to finally build and used points on a pet shop for a gift.  They gave me two snowglobes which was nice.

Crowds were pretty tame although staff said it was very busy between 10-1100