Lego Store Canada

gravtation

Santa Workshop in Lego stores for $71CAD. I was only able to grab two at Oakridge, Vancouver, as there is a store limit of 2. Went back 3 hours later, the same guys watching the store. They let me grab 2 more SOH, got one for $50 using up my VIP points. :) Only one SOH left in that store, damaged box. Tempted to grab that last one.

3 hours ago, lobo1969 said:

LEGO Shop at Home and my local BM store are double VIP sat/sun.

Was not advertised so gogogo!

I think it was advertised unless you unsubscribed to their emails. I got email last night about this. And btw, what's so "gogogo!" about it? Unless you can find a SOH or EV, there's nothing to be giddy-up about this double VIP thing. They might hand out some calendars which ends up in my garbage bin each year. I still have the 2014, 2015 and 2016 all wrapped up and never even opened them.

23 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

I think it was advertised unless you unsubscribed to their emails. I got email last night about this. And btw, what's so "gogogo!" about it? Unless you can find a SOH or EV, there's nothing to be giddy-up about this double VIP thing. They might hand out some calendars which ends up in my garbage bin each year. I still have the 2014, 2015 and 2016 all wrapped up and never even opened them.

1. Automated email never came to me for some reason

2. "Gogogo!" is for those that want to act on this quickly otherwise its sarcasm for the rest of you. SOH or EV are not the only items worth buying right now...

3. 2015 Calenders had useable coupons, hope you didn't throw those out.

23 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

I sold each of my 2016 ones for $20 each and $1.80 shipping. Easy free money dude! Might be less attractive this year without the included coupons, but people still want them, believe it or not. It was free, so no harm in making even $5 or $10. Couple free coffees keeps me fuelled for more buying and selling! ;) 

2 hours ago, Zelgazra said:

I sold each of my 2016 ones for $20 each and $1.80 shipping. Easy free money dude! Might be less attractive this year without the included coupons, but people still want them, believe it or not. It was free, so no harm in making even $5 or $10. Couple free coffees keeps me fuelled for more buying and selling! ;) 

Looks like I'll have to list them on CL and ebay tomorrow. Can't believe people want this stuff for $20........

1 hour ago, ChristopherJB said:

Looks like I'll have to list them on CL and ebay tomorrow. Can't believe people want this stuff for $20........

I just gave all mine away to customers who were buying for their kid.  I believe the $20 was based on the calendar with the redeemable coupons.  Highly unlikely to get that with this new coloring book calendar.