Jump to content

Lego Store Canada


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

London bus & the VIP set are great little add-ons indeed! The Wu keychain on the other hand, I'm quite certain has been covertly designed to damage boxes in transit... I suspect during the trip he

Hotcakes! Flip 'em like hotcakes!

Triple freebies at LEGO Shop at Home with purchases of 125 CAD!! London bus 40220, VIP set 40178 and... and... and a keychain!  Oh, and the Saturn V is in stock.

Posted Images

Death Star finally sold out online .. just got a customer claiming he bought one online dec 11, got a confirmation this morning is order was canceled stating out of stock .. it took them 9 days to figure this out ! pouahahhah  , he was so frustrated, he called me this morning traveled 2 hrs to come here  ..!.. Bought mine for 800$..

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gravtation said:

Death Star finally sold out online .. just got a customer claiming he bought one online dec 11, got a confirmation this morning is order was canceled stating out of stock .. it took them 9 days to figure this out ! pouahahhah  , he was so frustrated, he called me this morning traveled 2 hrs to come here  ..!.. Bought mine for 800$..

If he wants another for $800 cash, send him my way!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, gravtation said:

Death Star finally sold out online .. just got a customer claiming he bought one online dec 11, got a confirmation this morning is order was canceled stating out of stock .. it took them 9 days to figure this out ! pouahahhah  , he was so frustrated, he called me this morning traveled 2 hrs to come here  ..!.. Bought mine for 800$..

Still available at TRU.ca for $600... gotta love uninformed customers eh? :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sandwraithx157 said:

Still available at TRU.ca for $600... gotta love uninformed customers eh? :P

The sad part is I saw 1 Death Star at pretty much all the TRU in Edmonton and Calgary at the beginning of the holiday season and they are all sold!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tacsniper said:

The sad part is I saw 1 Death Star at pretty much all the TRU in Edmonton and Calgary at the beginning of the holiday season and they are all sold!!

I know a TRU with 3 on shelves but at 599$ with no LEGO vipx2.. I'm not rushing myself to pick these up !

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2015 at 0:36 PM, gravtation said:

Got informed today from a lego store Director that .. Jurassic World should come back not only as another wave in Jan/Feb but for the next 8 months to come .. can someone here confirm this affirmation ?

Not confirmation, but everything but RE is back on LEGO Shop at Home: http://shop.lego.com/en-CA/Jurassic-World-ByTheme

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2015 at 10:36 AM, gravtation said:

Got informed today from a lego store Director that .. Jurassic World should come back not only as another wave in Jan/Feb but for the next 8 months to come .. can someone here confirm this affirmation ?

8 months only? Sounds like its going to be another xmas run for 2016 ;)

I look forward to another TRU 20% off on this theme :) 

Edited by tacsniper
Link to post
Share on other sites

I also saw a small delivery (8 small boxes) of JW sets at my local Walmart, Im not sure which models though as they were still in the box. They did have a "do not display by" date on the box, but weirdly the date is September 2015. Old stock from the warehouse, perhaps? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, guanin2999 said:

I also saw a small delivery (8 small boxes) of JW sets at my local Walmart, Im not sure which models though as they were still in the box. They did have a "do not display by" date on the box, but weirdly the date is September 2015. Old stock from the warehouse, perhaps? 

Probably more RE! It's the only thing i see WM restocking in my area haha. And they all have really old seal codes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sandwraithx157 said:

Probably more RE! It's the only thing i see WM restocking in my area haha. And they all have really old seal codes.

Nothing here out west yet. Only found one the other day with seal code 22R5. Not sure if it was returned, but box was in really good condition.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...