71014 - Minifigures - DFB German Football Team

TheOrcKing

Seal code on the bags is: 349B5

...so, THREE digits before the "B"... what does that mean, is that new? It's either week 34 in 2015 - or maybe they print the day now: day 349 in 2015? Don't know. However, if they really produced the whole 2.2 million in 2015 already it's no surprise that Max Kruse (being out of the team meanwhile) was considered while others who ARE in the final team were not. Furthermore this long forerun makes it even more improbable imo that they ever start a new production run - even more so because of the already existent roster issue.

Edited by Frank Brickowski

Tried ordering some on LEGO Shop at Home earlier in the day. Selected 16. After checkout and confirmation email I got another email soon after saying my order was cancelled as I ordered too many if the same. Thought 16 was the limit? Thats all I bought.

21 minutes ago, Contrails said:

Tried ordering some on LEGO Shop at Home earlier in the day. Selected 16. After checkout and confirmation email I got another email soon after saying my order was cancelled as I ordered too many if the same. Thought 16 was the limit? Thats all I bought.

LEGO IT department at work.

2 hours ago, Frank Brickowski said:

Seal code on the bags is: 349B5

...so, THREE digits before the "B"... what does that mean, is that new? It's either week 34 in 2015 - or maybe they print the day now: day 349 in 2015? Don't know. However, if they really produced the whole 2.2 million in 2015 already it's no surprise that Max Kruse (being out of the team meanwhile) was considered while others who ARE in the final team were not. Furthermore this long forerun makes it even more improbable imo that they ever start a new production run - even more so because of the already existent roster issue.

I think they use 5 digit codes for CMFs.

I don't know the exact meaning. Could be day of the year, factory, year. Or day of the week, weeknumber, factory, year. Or something completely different.

Are you sure the last digit is not a 6? It's hard to believe these would be produced in 2015. What with team selections, and injuries.

I have a disney CMF with code 304B6

Edited by c_rpg

It does not look like that the market becomes flooded regarding full boxes - the BL offers are pretty stable around 30 lots.

And nearly all retailers offer the minifigs as random bags - when you use math the customer needs to buy about 50 blind bags to get all 16 different minifigs...

Edited by mauro23

1 hour ago, Crustybeaver said:

What's the chances that orders placed for sixteen units will be dispatched as complete sets rather than being random?

Hard to say. If they pick 'em out of the same box it's virtually impossible to get a complete set.

However, assuming each figure is completely picked at random:

Naamloos.png

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coupon_collector's_problem

Edited by c_rpg
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, afol_sf said:

...has anyone tried searching on Bricklink as to how much a complete (open) set is?... I'm still looking to buy a complete set that is reasonably priced and so far no luck at all...

I bought from an Amazon.de 3p. Came to 130ish shipped . Not too bad if u factor in shipping and availability . Those are a must have for me. 

9 minutes ago, afol_sf said:

...has anyone tried searching on Bricklink as to how much a complete (open) set is?... I'm still looking to buy a complete set that is reasonably priced and so far no luck at all...

I got mine from eBay.de $210 for 2 sets shipped

how to search in BL? I try 21014 with nothing come up

Edited by LegoEdison

I'm not a minifigure collector and couldn't care less about this, especially given that I'm English but chatted to the Manger of my local Lego shop in the Uk due to people literally falling over themselves for the last few packs on the shelves (tempers were getting a bit hot and bothered at one point) and she said that they will definitely be getting more stock in next 2 weeks having sold out in less than 2 days what limited supplies that they were given. This is a similar story to other uk stores. If there is indeed more stock on the way and this was not a supply chain error as previously reported then perhaps TLG have decided to extend the countries that they intended selling these beyond that of Germany, Switzerland and Austria? It actually wouldn't surprise me to to later hear that Lego have been told they can't restrict sales to only those 3 countries this being sold all across Euro due to some EU directive which means that the same goods have to be offered in all EU countries that s company operates.

Could it really be that it has gone forever from S&H ?

I am pointing out to the small but important diffference between Disney and DFB series:

Disney - Temporarily out of stock

DFB - Sold Out

I know that Sold Out means not much but in this case... Who knows...