71012 - Minifigures - Disney: Series 1

exciter1

You are right I was not being helpful at all. Go to BrickLink and find the lowest price, usually in the $150 range. Talk to the seller about large quantities, usually if you order more they will go down on the individual per piece price. Depending on how many you order and the shipping methods used you can get them within the $160 range. Import taxes and duties will depend on the country you purchase from. If you want to know exact duties paid use a duty calculator. Also you can make a good amount of money on parting out sets if you use the pieces to complete Monthly builds or SDCC exclusives or any other small exclusive style set. The instructions are free on the LEGO website and as long as you are not selling the instructions and you let the customer know where and how to get the instructions for free then I don't see anything unethical about that. I hope that clears everything up.

• Like 4

You are right I was not being helpful at all. Go to BrickLink and find the lowest price, usually in the $150 range. Talk to the seller about large quantities, usually if you order more they will go down on the individual per piece price. Depending on how many you order and the shipping methods used you can get them within the $160 range. Import taxes and duties will depend on the country you purchase from. If you want to know exact duties paid use a duty calculator. Also you can make a good amount of money on parting out sets if you use the pieces to complete Monthly builds or SDCC exclusives or any other small exclusive style set. The instructions are free on the LEGO website and as long as you are not selling the instructions and you let the customer know where and how to get the instructions for free then I don't see anything unethical about that. I hope that clears everything up.

It does... And I appreciate it, though I'm usually a single case kind of guy.

On 4/7/2016 at 3:08 PM, psusyntar said:

Usually Minifigures Plus offers a short preorder window where you save a little bit of money.  It isn't long depending on the demand.  I felt when they did Series 14, the demand was high so the under MSRP didn't last long.

Yes.  Minifigures Plus has been an excellent source for Collectible Minifigures for years and their prices are very, very competitive.  They even discounted sealed cases for BrickPickers last series.  

• Like 2

If you are only buying one single case then yes, $208 might be the best price you can get. International shipping on orders of 5 cases are about $50 USD. So 5 cases @ $170 + $50 for shipping w/insurance 6 business days + $2 duties $902/7= $180.40 per case. (Anyone can get this price or lower if you do your research well) The lower your buy-in the more you can under cut the competition and still make profits.  At $208 you must make at least $69.34 per set in pocket to break even. At $180.40 you must make at least $60.14 per set in pocket to break even.

For those wondering about the shipping date, we expect to ship mid-May. The product is scheduled to arrive around the 16th of May and shipments will go out within days of this. As always, there is a possibility that this will be a few days shorter or longer, but if everything is according to schedule, I would assume products arriving to all domestic buyers around the 19th of May.

4 minutes ago, pzyluke said:

Anyone gotten an invoice from MinifiguresPlus yet? I don't want to bug them, but they did say they'd send me one yesterday! Totally anxious to secure these :) 

Yes - they sent mine.  Drop them a PM if you can't find it on PayPal.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pzyluke said:

Anyone gotten an invoice from MinifiguresPlus yet? I don't want to bug them, but they did say they'd send me one yesterday! Totally anxious to secure these :) 

I'm still waiting for an invoice.  The PM I sent on this site has not even been read yet.  Anyone else in this situation?

I found these today at target in portage, mi

i doubt anyone on here lives by me but there are tons left and they rang up $2.99 for me. I believe the price should have been $3.99 though?

I bought 15. It is really hard to tell Minnie from Mickey and Donald from daisy. Out of my 15 I only ended up with 1 double (I got 2 geanie's by mistake). I am getting good at figuring out what is in the pack, but I feel like a total nerd for it :)

• Like 4