71012 - Minifigures - Disney: Series 1

exciter1

We are huge disney nuts and WDW pass holders so I will be getting at least two sets. (Display and play) but investment wise this will be a huge hit or a huge miss. If they wanted to they could simply sell these in the parks forever and never retire. Or pump put a new series very often.  Either way I am excited as a consumer and hope this leads to disney park sets. 

Where can you purchase a case of these? Lego store? I've never known how to purchase a case of mini figures series

Some retailers will also ship you a case if you order 60, though it's not always guaranteed to be sealed. Read the fine print and if you're not in a hurry Minifigures+ on eBay as dcd suggested always sends sealed cases since that's what they sell!

8 hours ago, gregpj said:

Some retailers will also ship you a case if you order 60, though it's not always guaranteed to be sealed. Read the fine print and if you're not in a hurry Minifigures+ on eBay as dcd suggested always sends sealed cases since that's what they sell!

Since it was mentioned, I don't see Disney Series 1 listed on the Minifigures Plus EBay Store yet?

Since it was mentioned, I don't see Disney Series 1 listed on the Minifigures Plus EBay Store yet?

Good question. Usually MF+ mentions a limited time deal for BPers too. I preordered from them for the first time with Series 15 and just sent them money via PayPal and not through eBay. Hopefully they will make the offer again.

• Like 2

LEGO Disney Collectible Minifigures (71012) Box Distribution

Posted: 04 Apr 2016 07:05 AM PDT

LEGO Disney Collectible Minifigures (71012)

As we know by now, the LEGO Disney Collectible Minifigures (71012) will be available starting on May 1 but they have already shown up at LEGOLAND Billund. One of the main questions of the series was the box distribution and it looks like we have that answer via someone in the Legend Bricks LEGO 交流交友區 Facebook group which are as follows.

Alien x4
Genie x4
Mickey x4
Mr. Incredible x4
Stitch x4
Syndrome x4
Aladdin x3
Alice x3
Ariel x3
Buzz Lightyear x3
Captain Hook x3
Cheshire Cat x3
Daisy Duck x3
Donald Duck x3
Maleficent x3
Minnie x3
Peter Pan x3
Ursula x3

As you can see, you can still get three complete sets in an unopened, unsearched through box which is great. The distribution is pretty even because there aren’t any minifigure that come five in a box now.

12376670_10153439344746867_7975926479878

The post LEGO Disney Collectible Minifigures (71012) Box Distribution appeared first on The Brick Fan.

LegoEverlasting-LegoReviewsNews?d=qj6IDK
PEthSPa3fsg?utm_source=feedburner&utm_me
  • Like 6