71012 - Minifigures - Disney: Series 1

exciter1

3 minutes ago, Salimr said:

I found these today at target in portage, mi

i doubt anyone on here lives by me but there are tons left and they rang up $2.99 for me. I believe the price should have been $3.99 though?

I bought 15. It is really hard to tell Minnie from Mickey and Donald from daisy. Out of my 15 I only ended up with 1 double (I got 2 geanie's by mistake). I am getting good at figuring out what is in the pack, but I feel like a total nerd for it :)

What store?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Salimr said:

i doubt anyone on here lives by me but there are tons left and they rang up $2.99 for me. I believe the price should have been $3.99 though?

I bought 15. It is really hard to tell Minnie from Mickey and Donald from daisy. Out of my 15 I only ended up with 1 double (I got 2 geanie's by mistake). I am getting good at figuring out what is in the pack, but I feel like a total nerd for it :)

It should not be too hard based on accessories.  I'd probably write a smooshing guide as soon as I get my hands on these

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Salimr said:

Actually, my wife as a lot of family in that section of Michigan, and has a cousin that lives there.

I think Target has had price mistakes at the outset of new minifigure releases before.  For some reason, they reprogram their machines and it's a lower price, but they eventually fix it.  I could be wrong, but I think I've seen others mention it before.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Salimr said:

Hmmmm, now I'm considering if the 2 hour drive out to Portage would be worth it... 

Road Trip!!!

• Like 1

While we are glad to have received an overwhelming response of interested members, I am regretfully writing now to inform you all that we have sold out of our initial order of the Disney series. We will be ordering more, but I do not anticipate securing the next deal until another 7-10 days from now. That being said, we will no longer be accepting orders at this time. Because price and ship date may change on our second order, I want to be sure of that before allowing more members to place orders. 

As for those who have already DM'd an order request, you should all have received a message saying that your invoice was sent. If you did not receive that message, or your invoice, please message back so that we can take a look at that. 

I want to apologize on behalf of our company for the shortage in stock this time around. We will do our best to get more stock in as soon as possible. Once the next order is secured, I will be sure to post again with a price and ship date.

For those who have not ordered and would still like to, I do not anticipate the price to change on the second shipment. However, the ship date will likely be between late-May and the beginning of June.

• Like 4

Guest brickcrazyhouse
1 hour ago, MinifiguresPlus said:

While we are glad to have received an overwhelming response of interested members, I am regretfully writing now to inform you all that we have sold out of our initial order of the Disney series. We will be ordering more, but I do not anticipate securing the next deal until another 7-10 days from now. That being said, we will no longer be accepting orders at this time. Because price and ship date may change on our second order, I want to be sure of that before allowing more members to place orders. 

As for those who have already DM'd an order request, you should all have received a message saying that your invoice was sent. If you did not receive that message, or your invoice, please message back so that we can take a look at that. 

I want to apologize on behalf of our company for the shortage in stock this time around. We will do our best to get more stock in as soon as possible. Once the next order is secured, I will be sure to post again with a price and ship date.

For those who have not ordered and would still like to, I do not anticipate the price to change on the second shipment. However, the ship date will likely be between late-May and the beginning of June.

we appreciate your communication here along with your great service 

These are really neat. We got everyone already and 2 geanies by mistake. It is so hard to pick a favorite in this series. I'm not sure I could even narrow it to top 5 in the series. It would be hard to imagine these not being very popular. Lego plus Classic Disney seems like a winner. I'm not sure resale value but at least they will be huge for Lego and Disney fans.

On Reddit:

"From JANGBRiCKS on Brickset -

"USA -> California -> Walnut Creek Target store employee reports that a customer grabbed *all* of the Disney and Series 15 figures and tried to stuff them behind products in another department to hide them. When confronted, he went ahead & took them to checkout. A large number of stores in the San Francisco East Bay region I checked today report hundreds of figures on the floor in inventory management, but there are none to few physically present. All are either sold & suspiciously not updated in the system, or stolen.""

This is what I have been waiting for since the minifigure series was announced.  Castle, some rides, stands etc.. full blown disney world in my lego city..hopefully someday. If this castle comes true and it's park style I will be so excited, this would be my families number 1 choice for anything in lego 

LEGO Disney Cinderella Castle (71040) Rumored to be Released in September

http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-disney-cinderella-castle-71040-rumored-to-be-released-in-september/

Edited by CoastaLego
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

On Reddit:

"From JANGBRiCKS on Brickset -

"USA -> California -> Walnut Creek Target store employee reports that a customer grabbed *all* of the Disney and Series 15 figures and tried to stuff them behind products in another department to hide them. When confronted, he went ahead & took them to checkout. A large number of stores in the San Francisco East Bay region I checked today report hundreds of figures on the floor in inventory management, but there are none to few physically present. All are either sold & suspiciously not updated in the system, or stolen.""

I'd understand someone doing that with seasonal stuff that'd go on clearance, but why minifigures? To smoosh at their leisure at a later time? :P  Oh, I know, waiting for a tax refund first.