TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

I think it is CPLXBDAY10

Thanks Zender i will try that one!

CineplexFeb, but no longer working. You can blame tacsniper. :)

Yeah i gave up on that one a while ago, but there is hope for us yet if Zender's code works out.

Update: Code did not work on any Lego Sets i tried. Tried different themes and sets but all no go.

Edited by massakassa

Raptor Rampage back in stock at TRU.ca:

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=57415536

London drugs has been the better place to get it with the discount + 10 off 50, but in case anyone missed those, and at least here you can get $10 off with the cineplex code.

Only one in-stock in case anyone is wondering if this is the big re-stock we are all waiting for

My local TRU just put out Series 14 today... the bin was full and they had two beautiful sealed LEGO factory boxes (with the do not sell until SEP 1 sticker) sitting on the pallet of toys. I asked the manager if I could buy one of the sealed cartons and he said no, that they have to cut them and dump them.

I guess they don't want to make and easy sale.

I'll have to sweet talk to the local LEGO store manager into selling me one I guess though I did order 60 from Indigo... Sometimes they send sealed boxes (Simpsons 1 was like that) and sometimes they don't.

My local TRU just put out Series 14 today... the bin was full and they had two beautiful sealed LEGO factory boxes (with the do not sell until SEP 1 sticker) sitting on the pallet of toys. I asked the manager if I could buy one of the sealed cartons and he said no, that they have to cut them and dump them.

I'll have to sweet talk to the local LEGO store manager into selling me one I guess though I did order 60 from Indigo... Sometimes they send sealed boxes (Simpsons 1 was like that) and sometimes they don't.

This was the same for me. I grabbed a sealed box of series 12, they cut it open and rang through each poly. I took them home, smooshed my 16 and out of spite, returned the other 44. The manager was not impressed.

• Like 1

This was the same for me. I grabbed a sealed box of series 12, they cut it open and rang through each poly. I took them home, smooshed my 16 and out of spite, returned the other 44. The manager was not impressed.

In most cases I'm against returning polys you don't want, but in this case you have my full support. They had about 10 boxes... what's the difference between grabbing a sealed box of 60 or 60 from the big bin?!

Anyways I'm pissed... I missed the fly and plant guy when I was smooshing. I mixed up the witch head for the plant guy head. I'm sure I had the fly's double wings multiple times but I thought I already had it. I so need to print out a checklist when I go smooshing. :)

I have an extra tiger lady, banshee, witch, skeleton guy and cheerleader. Good ones to have extras of, but of course my son wanted the fly the most. Argh.

• Like 1

...just take leaflet with you...easy.

I tried to buy all 16 before I even had a leaflet otherwise I do but I don't like to mark them up. :)

The 3 sides of the monster series box shows you the different pieces, I just mixed them up. Oh well, an excuse to go back and grab more.

In most cases I'm against returning polys you don't want, but in this case you have my full support. They had about 10 boxes... what's the difference between grabbing a sealed box of 60 or 60 from the big bin?!

Anyways I'm pissed... I missed the fly and plant guy when I was smooshing. I mixed up the witch head for the plant guy head. I'm sure I had the fly's double wings multiple times but I thought I already had it. I so need to print out a checklist when I go smooshing.

I have an extra tiger lady, banshee, witch, skeleton guy and cheerleader. Good ones to have extras of, but of course my son wanted the fly the most. Argh.

I'm of the same frame of mind. To date this has been the only Lego I've returned since playing this game that I can recall. I've made some exchanges but to me that's not the same as a returning.

Anyone know the code to this and what is/is not included?! Couldn't find it online. Someone tweeted this, but of course not the back showing the code.

I had one of these before with a Rebels promotion, it worked on everything but$230 and up items, and the big card had a code to use it online. So you didn't have to have the card to actually get the discount.

image.thumb.jpg.01ef2ebf97acabe76aface28

How come in the US they have this wonderful tool  :

Clearance Toys R Us .com

Quite! It seems they have a bunch of stuff at 20% off, but we get some of these as well... If anyone is interested, TRU Canada will have 20% off The Lego Movie sets starting this Friday, then nothing until at least October.

I really miss the $10 off $40 Toys R US code, I had read everywhere that the expiration date was September 30th! I would have placed some orders if I had known it was about to expire.

How do you know what's going to be on sale?

There's a place, but it's better not to draw attention to it. Here's the list:

Sept 11th - 20% off

The LEGO Movie - Trash Chomper (70805)
The LEGO Movie - Lord Business' Evil Lair (70809)
LEGO Movie - Emmets Construct-o-Mech (70814)
LEGO Movie - Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! (70816)
The LEGO Movie - Castle Cavalry (70806)
The LEGO Movie - MetalBeard's Duel (70807)
The LEGO Movie - Cloud Cuckoo Palace (70803)
The LEGO Movie - Bad Cop's Pursuit (70802)
The LEGO Movie - Melting Room (70801)
The LEGO Movie - Getaway Glider (70800)
The LEGO Movie - Rescue Reinforcements (70813)
LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Karai Bike Escape (79118)
LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - T-Rawket Sky Strike (79120)
LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mutation Chamber Unleashed (79119)
LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Turtle Sub Undersea Chase (79121)
Mega Bloks - Hello Kitty - Splash n Swim Water Park (10957)
LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Turtle Van Takedown (79115)
LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Big Rig Snow Getaway (79116)
LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Turtle Lair Invasion (79117)
LEGO Movie - Super Secret Police Dropship (70815)
LEGO Movie - Double-Decker Couch (70818)
LEGO Movie - Bad Cop Car Chase (70819)
LEGO Movie - Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack (70817)

Sept 18th - No lego

Sept 25th - No lego

• Like 3

Hello fellow Canadians I was just wondering whether it's worth setting up a brick classifieds account if I already have an Ebay account? At first I thought my customers would be from the US but I have sold to people in Alberta and the exception of a buyer from Italy. I'd actually prefer Canadian buyers so that shipping doesn't cost as much for the buyers. In conclusion if I'm selling in Canada where is the best place to list my items? 

Hello fellow Canadians I was just wondering whether it's worth setting up a brick classifieds account if I already have an Ebay account? At first I thought my customers would be from the US but I have sold to people in Alberta and the exception of a buyer from Italy. I'd actually prefer Canadian buyers so that shipping doesn't cost as much for the buyers. In conclusion if I'm selling in Canada where is the best place to list my items? 

The short answer is yes. The more exposure the better for you. As for the shipping costs, I wouldn't be so concerned about customers paying high shipping costs. If they really want the product you're offering, they'll pay the premium to get it.