TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

How are you able to check the stock left on Toys R Us website ?

Thank you

Magic.. ;)  If you add more sets to your cart than they have, it will tell you in addition to reducing to 3. Pretty significant programming snafu.

Looks like TRU is now using their stores for fulfillments. Recently I am having shipments from all over Canada that is not from their usual warehouse (Winnipeg and Ontario). Boxes are arriving with just the sets inside a box with no bubble fillers.

I had that with microfighters... Not surprised really.

• Like 1

Looks like TRU is now using their stores for fulfillments. Recently I am having shipments from all over Canada that is not from their usual warehouse (Winnipeg and Ontario). Boxes are arriving with just the sets inside a box with no bubble fillers.

I just got about 15 boxes from TRU, and only 2 had bubble fillers (even though they werent necessary). They seemed to be printed on different style paper, some info was different.

Who bought the last Mirkwood Elf Armies? They're not even on sale guys, c'mon. 

Had 3 in my cart with a couple promo coupons in mind, was waiting for my paystub today to see if I could budget some more.... went to check cart today and they'd been removed to stock depletion. Knew I should've pulled the trigger. Guess it'll have to be some Star Wars this weekend. 

Magic.. ;)  If you add more sets to your cart than they have, it will tell you in addition to reducing to 3. Pretty significant programming snafu.

What Greg said!

This is the message you see when they have the amount you chose in stock, but have reduced your cart to their limit of 3:

The following items LEGO Star Wars - Death Star (10188) has limited inventory. We have adjusted the quantity to reflect the number we have.

This is what you see if the original amount you entered exceeds their stock:

The following items LEGO Star Wars - Death Star (10188) has limited inventory. We have adjusted the quantity to reflect the number we have.
The product quantity for an item in your Shopping Cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. The product quantity is now adjusted to meet our policy maximum.

So you just play the guess and check game until you get two messages. 

I had that with microfighters... Not surprised really.

What Greg said!

This is the message you see when they have the amount you chose in stock, but have reduced your cart to their limit of 3:

This is what you see if the original amount you entered exceeds their stock:

The product quantity for an item in your Shopping Cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. The product quantity is now adjusted to meet our policy maximum.

So you just play the guess and check game until you get two messages. 

Thank you !

On the topic of 10188; it may be more beneficial to purchase from WM.ca/Amazon.ca right now as the shipping is free.

TRU.ca currently only offers $10 off shipping on the 10188. Shipping to me (in the GTA) is $26$ for the set, so $16 more than Walmart/Amazon. I don't see the set on TRU ebay to get $4 shipping.

Managed to get 2 during its "call to check" frenzy on LEGO Shop at Home, but i may grab 1-2 more once stock whittles down here a bit more.

On the topic of 10188; it may be more beneficial to purchase from WM.ca/Amazon.ca right now as the shipping is free.

TRU.ca currently only offers $10 off shipping on the 10188. Shipping to me (in the GTA) is $26$ for the set, so $16 more than Walmart/Amazon. I don't see the set on TRU ebay to get $4 shipping.

Managed to get 2 during its "call to check" frenzy on LEGO Shop at Home, but i may grab 1-2 more once stock whittles down here a bit more.

In ONT with 13% tax the price comes to $565.  I personally feel there are better buys that will have better ROI but who knows.

Wow, went to place an order today and almost all the Jurassic World sets are out of stock with LEGO Shop at Home. All local stores show 'OUT OF STOCK' on the Indominus Rex as well though I didn't have time to actually walk into a store this week. This line is proving VERY popular.

Hopefully this line is discounted a few times more before X-Mas.

• Like 1

I was expecting Star Wars sets marked at 20% off when I got up today.... Looks like the US has em listed. Have I just not been paying attention closely enough, and the the .com and .ca don't actually coincide with one another? Are the two sites operating on different agendas, or is .ca just lagging behind on an update? Did any Canadians find SW sets on discount in-store today? 

I was expecting Star Wars sets marked at 20% off when I got up today.... Looks like the US has em listed. Have I just not been paying attention closely enough, and the the .com and .ca don't actually coincide with one another? Are the two sites operating on different agendas, or is .ca just lagging behind on an update? Did any Canadians find SW sets on discount in-store today? 

Canadian sales start on Fridays.

This.

And also CA/US sales are almost always different. For example this week will be %20 off Creator and something else for us this week, but not SW.

Aww, disappointment. Really want to jump on the Cantina's bandwagon, but can't justify retail when I know the rest of you guys have been picking them up for ~$50-60. Thought my chance was here. Back to the drawing board; limited budget for July, looking to squeeze the maximum value out of it. 

Thanks for the tips guys. Pros you are :) 

I think with the 20% off this week, people are going crazy over it. I think only the trex and I-rex sets were left at my TRU. Not sure if it is being cleared out just coz it is on sale...people go crazy over 20% in my neighborhood.

Wow, went to place an order today and almost all the Jurassic World sets are out of stock with LEGO Shop at Home. All local stores show 'OUT OF STOCK' on the Indominus Rex as well though I didn't have time to actually walk into a store this week. This line is proving VERY popular.

Hopefully this line is discounted a few times more before X-Mas.

Its wiped out clean at most stores for a reason ;). I cannot keep these things in-stock either. The green back with our exchange rate has been a strong force to make me move these products.

I am still waiting for 30x I.Rex, 30 T.Rex to arrive. I have 35 Raptors Rampage in my car. 20 I.Rex in storage. 

IMG_3361_zpszrrid9bc.jpg

Edited by tacsniper
  • Like 4

Its wiped out clean at most stores for a reason ;). I cannot keep these things in-stock either. The green back with our exchange rate has been a strong force to make me move these products.

I am still waiting for 30x I.Rex, 30 T.Rex to arrive. I have 35 Raptors Rampage in my car. 20 I.Rex in storage. 

So that's where they all went! :P

You can build your own Jurassic World with all of those sets. ;)

Nice .. we have none of them. I'm afraid to collect another theme!

So. Much. JW Lego! Good call on picking them up, should do very well for you. 

Just got 3 DSes... TRU will be done by tomorrow at this rate. lol.

I`m surprised Amazon.ca sold out so quickly, there`s just TRU and Walmart Left. Should be gone soon as panic buying is already setting in. 

Edited by @rtisan