TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

Nope, none of the new sets had price tags, must have just been put out.

I'd say just check online somewhere, but i'm guessing you are wondering if TRU has jacked their price up :P

yes 

curious too as I am in US and have a friend in GTA that could grab these

I am inpatient for new stuff

yes 

curious too as I am in US and have a friend in GTA that could grab these

I am inpatient for new stuff

I would guess they don't put prices because they know they aren't suppose to be selling them before their street date. In this case they get the shipment and just throw them on the shelf and pretend it was an accident, "but we're confused, it's in the system so sure we'll sell it"

• Like 1

Looks like TRU.ca got a pretty big restock of Dilop Ambush. Can add 99 to cart without getting a second error message.

Edit: can add 999 to cart without getting the message... not sure i'd trust our method here.

Poof... either a few people each bought a few hundred each or it was a glitch

Looks like TRU.ca got a pretty big restock of Dilop Ambush. Can add 99 to cart without getting a second error message.

Edit: can add 999 to cart without getting the message... not sure i'd trust our method here.

I know where those 999+ went... easily 70+ sets when it was full

2015-07-25%2014.42.28_zps6ve32ncs.jpg

• Like 1

Just because there needs to be more salt rubbed into everyone's wounds... TRU has 22 DS's in stock. Found stock? or new shipment? Not sure.

Me:  Hello, I would like to return these four lego sets of the Death Star please.

TRU:  Sure, no problem.  May I ask why?

Me:  They went out of stock on Lego.com and everyone at brickpicker thought it was retiring.

TRU: Um.......

Me: I thought the death star was dead but you guys restocked online with 22 more copies.

TRU: Ummmm.......

Me:  Here is my credit card.  Hopefully it doesn't happen again next month.

TLG:  LMFAO

Edited by lego rules
  • Like 1

TRU.ca jacked the price up on the DS by $50 haha. At first i thought it was a price error and it was $50 cheaper, but nope :(

That sucks! The $499 should be accoutned with exchange rate if it is $399 USD. I wonder if they will price match it against Lego website if they come back in-stock

Edited by tacsniper

Not a sale, but 6x Red5 left at TRU. Grab them quick if you need a few more.

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?prodFindSrc=cart&productId=21997666

Thanks, finally figured I'd better try a couple before they are gone for good... BUT, as TRU always cancels on-line orders as they actually don't really have any stock on these types of eol items available to ship to my area there's no risk & when they do cancel the order they usually send a coupon for 30% off a similar item which can be quite useful. 

• Like 1

Not a sale, but 6x Red5 left at TRU. Grab them quick if you need a few more.

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?prodFindSrc=cart&productId=21997666

Mine just arrived lastnight, pristine condition thanks to lots of air pillows... came in a box big enough for a small fridge (or a half dozen 5 year olds!)

Thanks again for the post! wasn't sure I was going to add this set to the inventory but hey, it's SW & with the new movie why not eh.

Mine just arrived lastnight, pristine condition thanks to lots of air pillows... came in a box big enough for a small fridge (or a half dozen 5 year olds!)

Thanks again for the post! wasn't sure I was going to add this set to the inventory but hey, it's SW & with the new movie why not eh.

My local Lego store has several Red 5's still on the shelf. Anyone notice or mention that the Canadian price on this set is $20 more that similiar

size sets. The Tie Fighter, Slave 1, and Red 5 are all $199 US and the Red 5 is not $229 Cdn like the others, but rather $249. I have to consider this in my profit.