TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

StarWars10

New Promo code for Oct 16-30th on Star Wars Figures, Vehicles, Role Play and Building Sets (Lego included). Save $10 when you spend $40 on regular priced items.

Excludes any SW Lego set 229.99 and above and clearance (this leads me to believe that items on sale still count) I have used the card successfully in the past in-store on sale items, but not sure about online. Worth a shot. You can also get the physical card at TRU from buying anything Star Wars, no minimum required. I bought like a Star Wars candy and the cashier gave me a card. I did not have to ask for it.

• Like 3

Still findings lots of JW stock at all my nearby TRU's. I've stopped picking up RR as i can't sell the darn things even at a modest markup, guess i need to wait a bit. However i am still getting $250+ for IR.. so i'll keep stocking up on those!

Promo this week will obviously be the Bakery, and then we have a little 4x4 SUV Creator poly. Ultra Agents %20 off, and a couple meh sets at %40 off. I'll still be combo-ing with IR.

My TRU has 8 IR currently on shelf, but the stockboy (sorry if that's not pc) jammed every one of them up against the bracket for the next shelf up putting a nice little crunch/hole damage in every box...  ya'd think when the first one didn't fit he'd not try to wedge them all in... sheesh!

Still findings lots of JW stock at all my nearby TRU's. I've stopped picking up RR as i can't sell the darn things even at a modest markup, guess i need to wait a bit. However i am still getting $250+ for IR.. so i'll keep stocking up on those!

Promo this week will obviously be the Bakery, and then we have a little 4x4 SUV Creator poly. Ultra Agents %20 off, and a couple meh sets at %40 off. I'll still be combo-ing with IR.

My TRU has 8 IR currently on shelf, but the stockboy (sorry if that's not pc) jammed every one of them up against the bracket for the next shelf up putting a nice little crunch/hole damage in every box...  ya'd think when the first one didn't fit he'd not try to wedge them all in... sheesh!

Still no IR in my hood :( ...

Anybody else biting on the Battle for Ninjago City 70728 at 40% off? Or maybe even 79117 Turtle Lair?

Some people must have as Ninjago City sold out online.

As cool as i think Ninjago City is.. it seems to be flowing with stock at every TRU i go to, along with the Mechdragon. Not sure if this is because it's not popular with the youngins, or just produced en masse. However i do have a couple, but i got them at WM at a deeper discount.  %40 + bricktober + creator poly certainly makes it tempting though.

Not going anywhere near Turtles ><

Some people must have as Ninjago City sold out online.

As cool as i think Ninjago City is.. it seems to be flowing with stock at every TRU i go to, along with the Mechdragon. Not sure if this is because it's not popular with the youngins, or just produced en masse. However i do have a couple, but i got them at WM at a deeper discount.  %40 + bricktober + creator poly certainly makes it tempting though.

Not going anywhere near Turtles ><

I'm waffling on this. I'm still sitting on 8 Epic Dragons that I got 40% off over a year ago, lol

FWIW, My TRU didn't get any of the creator poly to give away, but they found another box of Train Station sets from last week, and threw in that instead. I was pretty pleased! Worth asking at your local TRU.

Also, came home to see JW isn't coming back in full force till Feb. and felt double happy as I grabbed all the IR except 1 for Timmy. Nice to see TRU.ca also no longer will ship IR to home (local pick-up only) so I'm thinking another week or two and supply might be pretty close to zero in Canada at major retailers.

• Like 1

FWIW, My TRU didn't get any of the creator poly to give away, but they found another box of Train Station sets from last week, and threw in that instead. I was pretty pleased! Worth asking at your local TRU.

Also, came home to see JW isn't coming back in full force till Feb. and felt double happy as I grabbed all the IR except 1 for Timmy. Nice to see TRU.ca also no longer will ship IR to home (local pick-up only) so I'm thinking another week or two and supply might be pretty close to zero in Canada at major retailers.

One of my local TRU's still had 3 or 4 boxes of the Train station last night... Maybe i'll try my luck with that :)

Do they let you make multiple transactions at a time to get multiples of the bricktober sets or is that more of a YMMV?

I've had both happen - some cashiers were happy, others not so much. One successful strategy has been to plead that I want extra sets for stocking stuffers for nieces and nephews - that has been very effective. Better than saying I'm trying to make a few complete sets to sell at some point!

Just FYI: TRU's stock checking for "buy online, pick up in store"  seems not very accurate.

I'm in Great MTL area. On TRU's website it says there is no store holding any 75919 or 75918  within 15km, but this morning I visited a nearby TRU store found them have at least 3 75919 and 3 75918 on shelf.

Just FYI: TRU's stock checking for "buy online, pick up in store"  seems not very accurate.

I'm in Great MTL area. On TRU's website it says there is no store holding any 75919 or 75918  within 15km, but this morning I visited a nearby TRU store found them have at least 3 75919 and 3 75918 on shelf.

This has been a problem for a long time. I emailed them about it a while back, but it seems they wont do anything about it.