What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

On 3/15/2022 at 1:59 PM, kouks said:

Quick question, not that it really matches the subject topic.   My 11 year-old son only wants to build one Lego set now, that being 10261 Roller Coaster.  He's pretty good at building most sets, but I was just curious as to people's experience was with this set and if there were any challenging sections that he may need assistance with?

Thanks for your feedback!

My 9yo son just finished building this and had no issues, but he's been building sets since he three. Lego Dad FTW

• Like 2

I found that if much easier if you don't attach the three pieces with yellow lined stickers and arranged them on the table BEFORE applying the stickers. Then attach the bricks and vroom vroom

Yay LEGO!

• Like 1

Finished off the new wave of Speed Champions. My favorites are the Lotus Evijah and the Mercedes Project One but neither surpasses the Lambo Huracan. The Valkyrie is neat but by far the most Technic in a SC set. 

01C684FD-C747-4A0E-B330-FACCDC2BDDA2.jpeg

• Like 7

Finished off the new wave of Speed Champions. My favorites are the Lotus Evijah and the Mercedes Project One but neither surpasses the Lambo Huracan. The Valkyrie is neat but by far the most Technic in a SC set. 
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2022_03/01C684FD-C747-4A0E-B330-FACCDC2BDDA2.thumb.jpeg.5894053cfa4365ccc8c1c3d4c8e06419.jpeg
I am saving them as rewards for my son, or for a rainy day, and I haven't finished all of them yet, but the Valkyrie was a tricky build for what it is.

Yay LEGO!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally took the time to put this together. $40 across PaB and 2 BL orders, not counting baby elephants.

Now I can sell my sealed copy for ~$200 this coming Xmas.3053ae719a66b3030acdb19ec75b5722.jpg

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

Making time for this today ...

73063c3ac938a7594f3b9970990fd6a4.jpg

EDIT: 2 bags in and seriously having nerdgasms .. The amount of clever offsets, LEGO geometry wizardry and SNOT tricks is mouthwatering....

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...