What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

8 hours ago, Floriano said:

Where did you get this UCS plate for the Sandcrawler? 75059 actually doesn't come with one...

Yeah, there is a good site I get em from. I order direct now rather than going through eBay, although I don’t think the price is any different.

• Like 1

After looking through The Lego Book for what has to be the thousandth time my eyes focused on set 3221 Lego Truck from 2010 and I knew instantly I had to have it.  After seeing the price it was selling for I decided to BrickLink the parts.  Fortunately it only took 3 orders and cost under $40.  My daughter said, “Daddy, it only real needs the Lego sticker on the cab of the truck”, so using her wisdom I did exactly that and it really does have too many Lego stickers (down the side and on the back doors) and other stickers for my liking.

The minifigures are close to the originals in the actual set and inspiration struck to create an Alex minifigure from Ice Road Truckers and that is the reason for the brown hat for the driver!  Maybe I should use the truck to deliver all the packages with the sets we have been selling during the Christmas season.  I have sold more sets than ever recently and I hope you all are doing the same.

DSC00122 - Resized.JPG

DSC00130 - Resized.JPG

DSC00132 - Resized.JPG

Edited by LegoWalker4
  • Like 8

Had a spare couple of hours so took the opportunity to build the scout trooper and speeder. Not UCS but nonetheless a great build that more than holds it own against the rest of the ucs collection. Great value. Assuming this isn’t around for ever this could be a nice little earner given the relative low buy in592dc56fc17ecd55426d11d8e41ae1d8.heica25c39802caed696c5a98a19ac0694e8.heic

• Like 4