What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

No pictures, but my son and I had some quality father-son time yesterday while my wife and daughter were at a Bat Mitsvah. Watched Apollo 13 and built 21309 Apollo Saturn V. What an amazing build and what a fantastic set.

Of course, when it was his bed time I was imploring him to leave the built rocket downstairs until we made space for it in his room, but he was stubborn, and the bottom section fell of as he was climbing the stairs. Fortunately fixing it looked daunting but turned out to be no more than 5 mins.

• Like 5

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, Kevink24 said:

Well, I’ve been quite busy for the past 6 months or so…but I have been slowly piecing together and building a train terminal that I purchased the instructions from on eBay (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Station-PDF-instructions-MOC-Building-City-Modular-/152374747648?hash=item237a3e2200). I also did some modifications and customized it a little bit by adding a comic shop and a small convenience store (with stickers from Brick Builders Pro (http://www.brickbuilderspro.com/). It was quite the project and I just finished it, so I thought I would show some pictures to you all. I had some help sourcing some of the parts from my local Bricks and Minifigs store. There are around 12,000-13,000 parts to the building. Eventually I plan on adding a 60051 High Speed Passenger train or two and doing some more changes/modifications to it….but I am going to save that for a later date.

Absolutely amazing, i love it!!

This station deserves the Emerald Night :angel:

• Like 2