What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

The few missing parts I ordered arrived for the Indiana Jones 7623 Temple Escape set I bought off CL ($40) recently and it was a fun build with a lot of play features.  It is an impressive set for its size and it will be a little bit sad when it sells since I bought it for investment.  It did come with both instruction manuals and that was a bonus.

DSC00288 - Resized.JPG

Edited by LegoWalker4
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, LegoWalker4 said:
The few missing parts I ordered arrived for the Indiana Jones 7623 Temple Escape set I bought off CL ($40) recently and it was a fun build with a lot of play features.  It is an impressive set for its size and it will be a little bit sad when it sells since I bought it for investment.  It did come with both instruction manuals and that was a bonus.

I have a couple of those. I need to sell one.

I lucked into that set cheap on eBay a couple years ago. I need to build it sometime.

Indy sets are one of my biggest regrets. I was still in my dark ages, but taking my daughter to LEGOLAND when those were out. I remember seeing them on the shelves. I even thought to myself “if I collected LEGO I’d buy those.”

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I even thought to myself “if I collected LEGO I’d buy those.”

Right. I even picked up the Lego game and had a lot of fun with it but never bought any of the sets until I was out of my dark ages. I have a close to complete Temple Escape I need to dig back out and finish acquiring the pieces for. 

FBA return, where they sent the customer the wrong item and then returned this to me. Nice of them to slap the shipping label on the box and send it back to me this way. It happened twice with Emma’s House over the holidays, sent Sunshine Ranches to my customers with KMart clearance stickers on them. :startle:

My daughter and I put it together. She made it through 2 bags with me before she started playing, as I was building. Much nicer set than I always thought it would be, solid build.

IMG_1974.JPG

• Like 6

Finished 10260 Downtown Diner today.  Really fun build.  Always like to see some new and different building techniques and the modulars generally do not disappoint.  The stairway in the back of the building is pretty amazing how they came up with that.  I personally really like the look of this one, though I can see how others would not.  Different lines are always welcome with me and this one has many.  The modular builders are getting away from the basic square build which is nice, though the more traditional building has its place as well.

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:11 AM, Furious_george said:
I finally finished our Bounty upgrade MOC and put it with the rest of our ships.
Sails were more difficult than I had thought , so will re do them again one day as I’m not happy with them. Overall though , a great looking ship I think.

Nice! I have all of those. Just not assembled and on display. Now I have a goal.

• Like 1