Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

2 hours ago, Zender said:

They need to 'roll' that back a lot more... I think the set is overpriced in the first place and not sure if it has much interested for resale... I am staying away from it unless it gets REAL cheap.

Agreed, it's very much overpriced, but I snagged one since I try to grab one of all the Ideas sets for myself.  Thought about grabbing more for resale, but came to the same conclusion as you. 

Thank you!

To apply the Voucher, first go to "Your Account" here: https://www.walmart.ca/my-account Then near the bottom you can enter your voucher. There's also multiple $5 off codes as well. Then when in the checkout, the option to use a voucher shows up near the credit car field. 

$5 off

Montreal5

Winnipeg5

$10 off

Toronto5

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, CupIsHalfEmpty said:

Thank you!

To apply the Voucher, first go to "Your Account" here: https://www.walmart.ca/my-account Then near the bottom you can enter your voucher. There's also multiple $5 off codes as well. Then when in the checkout, the option to use a voucher shows up near the credit car field. 

$5 off

Montreal5

Winnipeg5

$10 off

Toronto5

If your credit card details are "saved" then you need to Edit the payment details in order to apply a voucher.

Wall-E qualifies for free shipping after the $10 off your order is applied if you're sales tax rate is high enough.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CupIsHalfEmpty said:

Thank you!

$5 off

Montreal5

Winnipeg5

$10 off

Toronto5

You are the best! 

28 minutes ago, CupIsHalfEmpty said:

Thank you!

$5 offMontreal5Winnipeg5

$10 offToronto5

Cool, never would have noticed that, thanks.

Ottawa5 gave $10 off as well...

Edited by Thumper

On 10/29/2016 at 5:58 AM, lego rules said:

UCS TF, TS and SW are surprises.  I will wait for TF for go cheaper since it is pretty new.

Don't wait too long. Do the conversion pre tax on TF. under 149USD. I recalled on May 4th, I picked some up for 149USD on amazon.com. Or was it 139USD. That's as low as it will get, but I could be wrong.

43 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

Don't wait too long. Do the conversion pre tax on TF. under 149USD. I recalled on May 4th, I picked some up for 149USD on amazon.com. Or was it 139USD. That's as low as it will get, but I could be wrong.

They were available around 125 US and as low as 109US depending on your credit card.  I am ignoring the price error which resulted in a few people getting a great deal.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, anolian said:

I got so much flak selling theses around xmas time last year all the parents saying these were just $40 at Walmart and we're pissed to pay more. any one else had this issue?

yup! This item reeeaaalllly gets peoples undies in a bunch! Never had this for any other item..