Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

4 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

Hi guys, would you pick minecraft ender dragon at 40$+tx?

with those sold listing beetween 45 and 55..... sometimes can be sold for 75$ 80$ freeshipping...

not mucho money to make with this, maybe in the long term?

I personally would pass on it.

7 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

Hi guys, would you pick minecraft ender dragon at 40$+tx?

with those sold listing beetween 45 and 55..... sometimes can be sold for 75$ 80$ freeshipping...

not mucho money to make with this, maybe in the long term?

I'm sure you'd make some money long-term, but i think the cash would be better put elsewhere. Not much going on in this set at all, and was constantly on discount for %30-50 off via TRU/WM clearances.

Something tells me we also may see another "End" set that includes the new End Fortresses or w/e (haven't played recently to know exactly what they are).

Yeah ok, i might grab one,just to have one.  thing is I went to a store beetween two service call todays, they reputten(how do i write this?) some stuff from the back store... didn't have money on me only 50$ but managed to get a 76037 at 12$, city advent at 20$... ill return there tonight they was 4 jokerland at 50% and others stuff but not much 3-4 sets in total.

alot of ninjago spining figurines, at 7$ instead of 13$ might get a bunch of these.

Edited by TargetZero

The biggest walmart here(supercenter) has a lot of set in clearance, but with 0 or 5$ markdown.  Have three here, one puts everything in clearance at 50%. Everything included legos. The third and smallest one, i've found the better deal up to 80%. But they kind of clear by alot sets that they have 1-2 copy for space need. The ones that they have 6-7-10times, they only reduced it by 5$ -10$.  Went there this morning, didn't take anything tough already bough my quota this week.  But if lucky, the 16 I might get an other jokerland at 50%, some ninjago sets 40-50$ instead of 75 and 90$...  there is two millano at 65$.. i don't have any(sold them) and I regret not having one... might grab them.

So, the supercenter didn't do any clerance yet, checking often, but they are the slowest beetween them. Maybe they just don't need shelf space like the two others needed.

My best trick is to spot some clearance sets that are available on the walmart.ca store tracker... check often(many time a day). I grabbed very close to 100 sets at 50% or more like this pass two month or so.  Nothing is free of work. Some people ask me how I do this, how i manage to find to deals and grab them so quickly.  

Edited by TargetZero
Error
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, tacsniper said:

Amen to this. I am circling my walmarts like a hawk ready to snipe at those Tydiriums when they hit below $100

hehehe same here, these are the only one in the clearance sets we've seen so far this year I didn't have luck with. One store here have 20 of them litteraly, others have 0. They have cleared alotttttt of stuff but this one ain't cleared they've putted them and the buildable figures in the star wars toy section....Little hope there is for now...  shame because IMO this set will be a performer when retiring.. more than 75104 75106 or 75103 that I had luck with buying them at low price.

Yes and how many time you did it for nothing? Nothing moved, etc.  It's part of the game and fun. Hahaha. makes me reminds how I get when I know there is a deal. When I discover it and I fly like an eagle to the store, and walking maximum speed to get them in the store.

Watch the first 15 seconde of this lol...  Well just the winter soldier running away with the shield.. i am like this with lego sets lol

26 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

hehehe same here, these are the only one in the clearance sets we've seen so far this year I didn't have luck with. One store here have 20 of them litteraly, others have 0. They have cleared alotttttt of stuff but this one ain't cleared they've putted them and the buildable figures in the star wars toy section....Little hope there is for now...  shame because IMO this set will be a performer when retiring.. more than 75104 75106 or 75103 that I had luck with buying them at low price.

Yes and how many time you did it for nothing? Nothing moved, etc.  It's part of the game and fun. Hahaha. makes me reminds how I get when I know there is a deal. When I discover it and I fly like an eagle to the store, and walking maximum speed to get them in the store.

That is why I am loading up with the free fountain. By selling the free fountain, I am essentially creating my own clearance ;) My goal is to get 6 during this round of promo. Then a few more during double VIP. Many more in Nov/Dec to get the Christmas promos. I too believe this will be a winner like AT-AT and ISD.

Yes there are days I will go to Walmart for nothing but Lego. But I also look for many other toys that I sell. And having a mental note of inventory level will give you a good hunch as to what may disappear soon. And plus I get to write off the milage =D 

56 minutes ago, tacsniper said:

That is why I am loading up with the free fountain. By selling the free fountain, I am essentially creating my own clearance ;) My goal is to get 6 during this round of promo. Then a few more during double VIP. Many more in Nov/Dec to get the Christmas promos. I too believe this will be a winner like AT-AT and ISD.

Yes there are days I will go to Walmart for nothing but Lego. But I also look for many other toys that I sell. And having a mental note of inventory level will give you a good hunch as to what may disappear soon. And plus I get to write off the milage =D 

hehe i also have an advantage, I am a HVAC technicien doing service call, so I can stop often to walmart which i do. One store is in liquidation mode, 50% on all clearance toys. And i asked the lady if more lego is coming, she said, there is so many boxes of toys... I don't know, and yes a lot of sets were restocked 50% off, or 50% of 50%!! because it was restocked twice.. so this store, i stop every time i can these day. surprise everytimes!

I don't usually buy sets if not at least 35% off for starwars,,, and 40-50% off other stuff.  sure missed it on 75054 which i should have buy more!! So yeah below 100$ ..So yes i think I have to resign myself for this one and buying it at full price+gift and vip point. at least for having one lol.

I want a contact for architecture and ideas sets at good price... lol  working on it.

Edited by TargetZero

Just makes me jelly knowing he's going to actually make some nice profits on sets currently available right out of the gate [when they go EoL]. We'll be stuck waiting for a couple years [after EoL] just to make our 10% off buy-ins worth while... :P

Edited by Zelgazra