Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

Thanks for posting.. I just ordered one - it was on my son's birthday list with the crafting box. Apparently the crafting has some activator block that my oldest says "you need in order to make all other kinds of blocks." Doesn't make sense to me, but I'm an old-school RPG player!

It IS an awesome game. Like Lego, but butter / different. Essentially an AutoCAD game.

• 2 weeks later...

I am in search of a Jokerland for my personal collection. Is anybody still seeing these on clearance locally and would be willing to ship one?  My local walmart has had these at $120 for months with no sign of budging. I am hoping to pick one up for under $100 total. 

Other option is if somebody still has a receipt for less than $100 could you message me a snapshot and I can try and PM the local ones. (I think this is permitted on BrickPicker through PM) 

I am also only in search of the bricks so if somebody wants the figures maybe we can make a deal that way. 

Thanks!

A few things on sale, seems to be going in all stores. I am not pulling the trigger on the IST yet. With the London Bus promo coming up, I think its better to pay full price and get the bus + VIP points vs the $20 savings... (Note to self... A year from today, I will read this post again and I will probably say, should of clean them out at $100 :p)

I am buying all the Death Star Duel I encounter tho. So far, I am only seeing 1 or 2 at the stores I've been to today. There is def no large QTN remaining at many Walmarts.

Also, some of the constraction figures are on sale. If memory serves me correctly Obi-Wan, Boba Fett and Luke Skywalker I believe... are $20.

Some Batman stuff is on sale too. 76045 - Kryptonite Interception $30 and I think there maybe 1 or 2 more other sets on sale. I will take some more pic. as I continue to sweep my city.

IMG_5602_zpskqpsubzz.jpg

IMG_5603_zpsgxnswyey.jpg

Edited by tacsniper
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

Hi, found this at walmart... how this can be? Isn't those new kits?  They was only this, was expecting other like avanger tower but nop, still on the shelves...  I think well see clearance again soon IMHO

Good ole confusing as hell WM clearances. Great price on the Jakku too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sandwraith said:

Good ole confusing as hell WM clearances. Great price on the Jakku too.

yeah really confusing. got 2 jakku and 1 scavenger, I was late I think, and you know where I found them? 

In the tire section they've putten a shelf with random clearance things.. they was a bionicle don't remember which at 5$ took it, i have like 20x5$ random bionicle from 18 to 25$ range. at 5$... i'm safe i think.

one thing I can say, they still a **** load of sets on shelves, and they didn't release any of the new at my 3 walmarts, BUT saw a cart full of lego box(shipping), and yeah they will put them soon. Sometimes it can go up to a month AFTER official release date before I see them on the shelves. My only wish is that store will carry the new star wars big sets like the turbo tank and att..  always on clearance those big sets

1 hour ago, gravtation said:

Mistake or store by store liquidation .. cause mine have these on "Liquidation" .. hurry up they won't last ! .. I will move to Quebec ! ..

I appreciate the 86 cents off. It's the thought that counts ;) 

Edited by tacsniper

1 minute ago, flord said:

Are those Pet Shops still full price? Were they opened? Weird that they were put on the shelf.

Only time i ever see exclusives in store are from returns. Judging by the box condition they certainly aren't fresh out of a LEGO shipping box, and they all have varying forms of wear (not opened though) which makes me believe returns.

And yeah full price, i did make sure to check :P

I think this is a very solid sign of EOL on 10234. Essentially buy 4 get 1 free! Just to add to the possibility of retirement, Amazon.com is out of stock too.

Surprise to see 42030 on sale. I thought it may last longer for such an awesome set. I don't think is a slow seller either.

21024 just came out a year ago, so it can't be going anywhere yet.

Edited by tacsniper
  • Like 1

Anyone tried price matching to Amazon.ca? Might be nice to use my Prime membership...

Edit: Nope. Canadians get shafted. "With the exception of televisions sold by Amazon.ca, Amazon.ca doesn't price match with other retailers (including Amazon.com, and retailers who sell items on Amazon.ca or any other Amazon websites."

Why does .com get such a different, glorified treatment? They're the same company aren't they? :( 

Edited by Zelgazra