75095 - UCS: TIE Fighter

NZ-EUG

I ordered three last Tuesday and they arrived yesterday. One huge box with room to spare. The shipping box was beat up pretty good, so I opened it expecting the worst. To my surprise, they left two of them sealed inside of the original Lego shipping carton, with the third loose on top. They threw in some craft paper for "protection". The loose one only has a couple small dings, so I am pretty satisfied with this deal. 

2 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

I ordered three last Tuesday and they arrived yesterday. One huge box with room to spare. The shipping box was beat up pretty good, so I opened it expecting the worst. To my surprise, they left two of them sealed inside of the original Lego shipping carton, with the third loose on top. They threw in some craft paper for "protection". The loose one only has a couple small dings, so I am pretty satisfied with this deal. 

I hate how Walmart now applies these square stickers to almost every set . 

• Like 2

I ordered 1, cancelled it due to the quantity of 1 for me and UCS sets from WM don't get along well. I then ordered 2 and they came yesterday in a lego case. Now the question is....do I open that case to inspect b/c it looks nice on the outside. I was only planning on keeping 1 b/c I had to hedge my order knowing 1 might come all f'd up...I'm new to the game so a lego case isn't something I have gotten before...does that add any value to the pair or just consider it a box like everything else?

3 minutes ago, midbenne said:

I ordered 1, cancelled it due to the quantity of 1 for me and UCS sets from WM don't get along well. I then ordered 2 and they came yesterday in a lego case. Now the question is....do I open that case to inspect b/c it looks nice on the outside. I was only planning on keeping 1 b/c I had to hedge my order knowing 1 might come all f'd up...I'm new to the game so a lego case isn't something I have gotten before...does that add any value to the pair or just consider it a box like everything else?

Open it .... Unless it is a 10179 it won't matter much ;) 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, steakyboy said:

Great build. Won't disappoint and not a huge time suck.

It's not really a huge time suck, only because you essentially are doubling up everything, so the instructions are pretty lite.

Then again, the design of the ship doesn't lend itself to anything else.  Having said all that, the finished model is absolutely fantastic.  It's seriously almost one solid piece.  It feels like you could throw it against the wall and it wouldn't break.

• Like 1