75095 - UCS: TIE Fighter

NZ-EUG

In honor of all this excitement, I will put together my $120 Walmart clearance UCS tie I got a few weeks ago tonight (open damaged box- all bags sealed)

9 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

My only issue with buying big sets from Walmart is their terrible shipping.

What about ship to store?  who doesnt live close to a walmart in the US?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Maybe so, but I really don't see the reason to knock a solid deal when there are so few of them.  

I'm not knocking it, it is a good deal.  But I also don't deal with Walmart due to their terrible shipping practices.  I can get just as good a deal later in the life cycle of this set and not have to deal with them.  Simple as that.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Maybe so, but I really don't see the reason to knock a solid deal when there are so few of them.  

Yeah, I was trying to figure out who's knocking it too?  I just know I can get a better deal elsewhere and it will also fit my investing lifecycle better.  This floated some boats, obviously.  We shared the deal early this morning in the Daily Deals and folks were excited.

3 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Yeah, I was trying to figure out who's knocking it too?  I just know I can get a better deal elsewhere and it will also fit my investing lifecycle better.  This floated some boats, obviously.  We shared the deal early this morning in the Daily Deals and folks were excited.

No biggie.  Let's move on, but I will leave you with this......BrickPicker Rule #52:  Never question a deal...with a hypothetical deal..that Jeff or I says is a good deal... and has an affiliate link.  That is all...:tommy:

5 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

No biggie.  Let's move on, but I will leave you with this......BrickPicker Rule #52:  Never question a deal...with a hypothetical deal..that Jeff or I says is a good deal... and has an affiliate link.  That is all...:tommy:

Yep, you heard it here first, around 8:30am.  :notme:

Passing on the Walmart deal. UCS Tie will retire in 3 years and who the hell knows where Lego reselling will be in 2020.

This deal was posted 7 hours ago here and from SD originally. Not sold out yet, so it's either the name and email address has scared some away or it's too early to collect...

5 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

This deal was posted 7 hours ago here and from SD originally. Not sold out yet, so it's either the name and email address has scared some away or it's too early to collect...

That's what people said about $300.00 Death Stars and SSDs.  Just sayin'...

52 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

That's what people said about $300.00 Death Stars and SSDs.  Just sayin'...

Oh if only it were still 2010 and the horde didn't exist.