10228 - Haunted House

Jeff Mack

Modular or not?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider the Haunted House a modular house?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe with some modifications.

Also, anakinsvader, are those Kiss Legos or Kinects in your picture? I have a Kiss Kinects set. But if there is more, they need to be in my possession. I love kiss.

Yes, they are the KISS Knex.  Just like the one's above.  There is supposed to be a semi truck/stage coming out soon but I haven't seen it yet.

I passed on HH but I am small time hobby investor and currently lack funds for more investing :)

good luck to all who purchased it in large quantities I think this set will do amazing 5 years down the road from now on

Same problem here my friend. Not much cash to invest, especially considering our european prices, availability of sets and the lack of discounts. I track sets through Amazon .de and .it, but I rarely see a bargain. Is the HH available in Slovenia? I didn't see it in any of the shops.

Same problem here my friend. Not much cash to invest, especially considering our european prices, availability of sets and the lack of discounts. I track sets through Amazon .de and .it, but I rarely see a bargain. Is the HH available in Slovenia? I didn't see it in any of the shops.

Not available in Slovenia ...

I have free shipping from amazon.de because my friends uncle works in Germany and so we order stuff to him and he comes to Slovenia every month for a few days and brings the stuff here...

It's nice to have family that wants to help. I have a cousin living in Germany but he's not very interested haha.
Altough I hope to get several orc forges from the UK in a few weeks from now from my other 2 cousins. They're coming over for their holidays so I made sure they packed well :D

^ Someone was obviously buzzed when creating that

Nah, the title just reminded me of philosoraptor.  I don't get buzzed :)

....This seriously just makes my head hurt trying to even decipher it. :wacko:

That's the point my friend.  :rofl:   I love the philosoraptor meme and the "Look more like..." one.  Like this:

bp_1377509888__has_anynoe.jpg

Silly question, is the HH an Lego shop exclusive? I do not see it anywhere else, but that does not mean it isn't. :)

I'd say it pretty much is, at least on this side of the pond.

None of the Amazon EU sites carry it, no retailer either. I bought mine last year from LEGO Shop at Home Spain.

None of the Amazon EU sites carry it, no retailer either. I bought mine last year from LEGO Shop at Home Spain.

I am not sure how many times people have said it isn't available on the Amazon EU sites. It has been at Amazon.fr for ages.

I am not sure how many times people have said it isn't available on the Amazon EU sites. It has been at Amazon.fr for ages.

Then it's none but .fr. DE, ES, IT nor UK carry it.

Would be interesting to know why it's only available on the FR site.

I have always wondered. If the Atlantic Ocean is a pond, what is the Pacific? A small lake? And the Indian Ocean is a puddle :P

Hmmm interesting, when I looked at 10228 on he PC only no amazons showed, now when I look on the iPad, hey all show up. Admittedly all at or above RRP.

I think I should pick one up before Christmas, next months purchases should be between,

^ Someone was obviously buzzed when creating that

This is a first thought, but Grolim is actually spot on - The meme is supposed to basically be someone hypothesizing something that makes no sense. Unfortunately, if you don't know that before hand, it looks like a drunk velociraptor.

Yes, they are the KISS Knex.  Just like the one's above.  There is supposed to be a semi truck/stage coming out soon but I haven't seen it yet.

OMG I hope to god that comes out. They didn't seemt o sell well at my Target, but they are just awesome. Kiss is such an underrated band.

As awesome as KISS was (is?), there should be some kind of penalty for having a Knex avatar on a LEGO investing site :P

This is a first thought, but Grolim is actually spot on - The meme is supposed to basically be someone hypothesizing something that makes no sense. Unfortunately, if you don't know that before hand, it looks like a drunk velociraptor.

Thanks for the explanation.  fanfjlaae' jfa jkfaf  (That is supposed to be funny too, I will explain later)  :D

That's funny cause everything Philosoraptor questions makes sense to me like this one.

occn8.jpg

Or this.

occov.jpg

I've never read one so jumbled up as though he's talking in 'Engrish' like "All your base are belong to us". :rofl: