Bricktober Mini Modulars - 2014

KShine

It is pretty crazy that it seems to be like this for everyone only with different sets in different areas. For me the first 2 were easy then 3rd got harder and 4th was really hard but that pattern doesn't seem to be the same for others. I think the areas short on 1 and 2 were ones that sold prior to the promo and before the registers blocked the sale. Funny some stores still selling them and others have this supposed memo saying not to. Enough have mentioned it so it must exist and the stores selling just don't care?? Very bizarre situation its turning into now that the promo is over.

Look at the top menu bar on every BrickPicker page.

http://community.brickpicker.com/classifieds

There was a sale offer I deleted.

I see. brick trader tab does not appear on main page for me, only under /forum, no wonder i couldnt find it...

It does not appear if i read forums either, only see it if i click on forum tab from the main page, if i select any thread its gone again...

it does not seem to show on every page, not sure if its supposed to but it may need to be addressed

Thanks!

Edited by jerryherb