75060 - UCS: Slave I

kerrmando

Drove to my local store and they have a few still. I put my order in for one this morning when it first came online and may have been falsely saying out of stock. It went in stock after a while and now shows delayed shipment which is shorter than the 30 days it said when it first became available. I'm hopeful. Meanwhile, picked one up here at the store and got it for half off using VIP points! Building tonight I hope!

Are ou familiar with Bricklink? Maybe you have one in another set?

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=3004&in=S&colorID=59&ov=Y

I am and I did. In White. I am pretty sure my cat bricknapped it now that I think about it. I just can't see that piece actually be missing in this set.

On a lighter note. I just finished with bag ten and this is already easily ranking as one of my favorite sets, right next to the Falcon that this will be displayed next to.

This has been the most anticipated set for me.  Picked it up at the Lynnwood, WA store on the 1st.  Unfortunately, looks like almost half of bag 5 is missing. Going through all the steps now to confirm. So frustrated! Anyone have any major amount of missing pieces. Already putting my missing pieces order in with LEGO.

This has been the most anticipated set for me.  Picked it up at the Lynnwood, WA store on the 1st.  Unfortunately, looks like almost half of bag 5 is missing. Going through all the steps now to confirm. So frustrated! Anyone have any major amount of missing pieces. Already putting my missing pieces order in with LEGO.

Just in case you missed it there are TWO bags numbered 5,7, and 10. Check your box and bags again there should be another smaller bag 5.

• Like 1

Just in case you missed it there are TWO bags numbered 5,7, and 10. Check your box and bags again there should be another smaller bag 5.

Was going to say that. I had no missing pieces. Only thing I couldn't figure out is why they give you 4 visors and 4 antennae in one of the middle bags, and I don't recall you use them anywhere on the set. 

Was going to say that. I had no missing pieces. Only thing I couldn't figure out is why they give you 4 visors and 4 antennae in one of the middle bags, and I don't recall you use them anywhere on the set.

Antennae is for Boba and spares. All I could find on the visor is this

You tube link

Edited by Pseudoty

If I remember correctly they give you extra of those same pieces with the Desert Skiff set as well - Maybe these pieces get lost easily so Lego includes extras when Boba Fett is in a set?