Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - October 2014

pickleboy

Really!? Darn.. I should have waited with my order of the Triple E last Saturday.

You're gonna have to order a second Triple E!

I've pushed the purchases of the WV Market and Santa's Factory until after tomorrow in order to get it.

Also, and to please the crazy cat lady at home, I'll be getting one cat christmas tree ornament. That's a sure way to score some points if you have a crazy cat lover close to you :)

• Like 1

Oh ok. Thank you. I bought the Tumbler yesterday and I was bummed that I might have missed another free set.

I don't know if it'll be on November, but there's a second free Christmas set, I think it is an ice skating rink.

The second promo will be available on Black Friday weekend in November. My hope is that it's an ice staking rink. Can anyone confirm that the second holiday promo will the ice staking rink?

One set per day for the next 31 days. I've turned quite a bit of inventory this past month to cover it, with the October promos in mind. By ordering one set per day, and never the same set two days in a row, I am hoping to fly under the Banhammer radar.

Keep us up to date with this. Ordering everyday for a month has got to raise some alarms. Even if you aren't ordering doubles or more, you would have to think that a single purchaser getting 31 promos(assuming they don't sell out by the 12th) wouldn't sit well with Lego, but who knows. I wish you luck in your venture.

As for my own purchases, I need a Parisian Restaurant and Santa Workshop to build at the very least. Have a fair amount built up in VIP so when the double points is up I'll probably grab something for cheap with those points.

So far so good with my experiment. Here is what I've ordered so far. Each order has come with the free elves workshop promo set, in addition to the free hot dog cart with the fairground mixers and free poster with tower of orthanc, as well as the double VIP points. Every order has gone straight to processing and then shipped status (no customer service status). The pet shops went to back ordered status at first but have since shipped.

10/1 Santa workshop / ecto 1

10/2 pet shop

10/3 palace cinema

10/4 fairground mixer

10/5 Mini Cooper

10/6 tower of orthanc

10/7 Santa workshop / ecto 1

10/8 pet shop

10/9 palace cinema

10/10 fairground mixer

10/11 Mini Cooper

10/12 tower of orthanc

10/13 Santa workshop / ecto 1

10/14 pet shop

I plan on continuing the same rotation through the rest of the month, except I will swap out the fairground mixer and tower of orthanc with camper vans, arkhams, and R2D2. I only wanted two mixers and orthancs. Total promos earned so far = 14 elves workshops, 2 hot dog carts, 2 lotr posters, and $170 worth of VIP points. Once November hits I will spend the points on ewok villages to get those at a reduced price.

Edited by terrymc4677
  • Like 7

So far so good with my experiment. Here is what I've ordered so far. Each order has come with the free elves workshop promo set, in addition to the free hot dog cart with the fairground mixers and free poster with tower of orthanc, as well as the double VIP points. Every order has gone straight to processing and then shipped status (no customer service status). The pet shops went to back ordered status at first but have since shipped.

10/1 Santa workshop / ecto 1

10/2 pet shop

10/3 palace cinema

10/4 fairground mixer

10/5 Mini Cooper

10/6 tower of orthanc

10/7 Santa workshop / ecto 1

10/8 pet shop

10/9 palace cinema

10/10 fairground mixer

10/11 Mini Cooper

10/12 tower of orthanc

10/13 Santa workshop / ecto 1

10/14 pet shop

I plan on continuing the same rotation through the rest of the month, except I will swap out the fairground mixer and tower of orthanc with camper vans, arkhams, and R2D2. I only wanted two mixers and orthancs. Total promos earned so far = 14 elves workshops, 2 hot dog carts, 2 lotr posters, and $170 worth of VIP points. Once November hits I will spend the points on ewok villages to get those at a reduced price.

Love it and thanks for the update!

Hey terry, you maxed out on limits on most of the sets already.... You going chance em by ordering more?

The only one I've ordered more than the max on so far is the Santa workshop. I'll take my chances on a couple more. I'm not ordering any more orthancs or mixers, so between pet shops, palace cinemas, R2, arkham, coopers, and camper vans I should be able to spread out the orders enough to make it to the 31st and stay near the limits. I'll probably throw 1-2 triple E's in there too.

Edited by terrymc4677

Doing the same thing with the orders but doing 1 ever other day online and 1 or 2 every other day in store.

Online rotated 2 each of EEE, HE, AA, and TH 

In store did another 3 TH 3 PS 3 Tumbler 1 ToO 1 AA 1 WVM 

I feel more comfortable in store than online.  Just personal preference.  If I didn't have stores around though I would try to push it more online as well.

Want to get a few more AA in store.