Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - October 2014

pickleboy

I just ordered GE but they didn't put in the free holiday set in the basket, am i the only one or do you guys have that too?

It will not be in effect until approx midnight EST I believe.  If it does not show in the cart and does not show 2x VIP then you are not guaranteed of getting it.  There is a period where they add it sometimes back in for a few but I will be waiting until it shows in the cart and the 2x VIP.  Guessing 12-12:15 tonight.

anyone care to share what theyre shooting for or what theyve already bought from LEGO Shop at Home during this event?

My first round is some Maersk and WVM. I would love to follow up with Pet Shop, Town Hall, R2D2 and Orthanc but none are really showing retirement yet,

I have 2 Santa's Workshop but not sure they will sell out this year so not sure i should stock up. Opinions?

anyone care to share what theyre shooting for or what theyve already bought from LEGO Shop at Home during this event?

One set per day for the next 31 days. I've turned quite a bit of inventory this past month to cover it, with the October promos in mind. By ordering one set per day, and never the same set two days in a row, I am hoping to fly under the Banhammer radar.

My first round is some Maersk and WVM. I would love to follow up with Pet Shop, Town Hall, R2D2 and Orthanc but none are really showing retirement yet,

I have 2 Santa's Workshop but not sure they will sell out this year so not sure i should stock up. Opinions?

it might just sell out but whats the concensus for WVM? retiring after this Xmas for sure? ive got 4 of those and not sure to add more ... so for the other modulars you would rather hold? PS might go and this might be the best chance ... I have no R2s in stock so ill have to grab some this round ....

One set per day for the next 31 days. I've turned quite a bit of inventory this past month to cover it, with the October promos in mind. By ordering one set per day, and never the same set two days in a row, I am hoping to fly under the Banhammer radar.

man thats a lot of dough ... 4 mods already pushing $600 ... ill try to do that in a very small scale ... haha

PS, TH... not sure if I want to wait for 3x points

3x points has about a 10% or lower chance to show up this year!

Star Wars Rebels

I built the Ghost and Phantom with my son.  It gets picked on by a lot of people but I really like it.  Especially since I spent a day with the voice actor for Zeb at a comic con.  Do they have any other Rebels sets out yet? I'm guessing we have to wait for the January 2015? wave for more.

Keep us up to date with this.  Ordering everyday for a month has got to raise some alarms.  Even if you aren't ordering doubles or more, you would have to think that a single purchaser getting 31 promos(assuming they don't sell out by the 12th) wouldn't sit well with Lego, but who knows.  I wish you luck in your venture. 

As for my own purchases, I need a Parisian Restaurant and Santa Workshop to build at the very least.  Have a fair amount built up in VIP so when the double points is up I'll probably grab something for cheap with those points.