Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - October 2014

pickleboy

I like it!  Looks like they're pairing the holiday giveaway sets with the new Winter Village sets too.  Last year's tree stand fits in nice with the Winter Village Market, and this little toy shop will be a nice add-on to Santa's Workshop.

Best time of the year to buy exclusives. The holiday sets plus 2x VIP is such a killer deal.

If I remember correctly right before Black friday, or maybe it was Black Friday, they did triple points and the 2nd Christmas set giveaway...

(Someone correct me if wrong...going on memory here and I've killed off my share of Vodka since then.)

If I remember correctly right before Black friday, or maybe it was Black Friday, they did triple points and the 2nd Christmas set giveaway...

(Someone correct me if wrong...going on memory here and I've killed off my share of Vodka since then.)

I THINK they ran out before the sale on the second holiday set and there were no extra giveaways during the 3x VIP event, but I am going off a pretty bad memory too.

14907876040_1b7d3205c9_z.jpg

It appears that double VIP points are back, plus the Elves Workshop will be free with orders of $99 or more.  Minifigures series 12 will be available on the 1st.

Here's a close-up of the 2014 Christmas set which appears to be the Elves Workshop.

14907954038_8cb1bae4c3.jpg

And the back of the calendar:

14907876370_cdb159dc05_z.jpg

• Like 1

The brick or treats thing would have been so much better on Halloween! I never really cared for candy (I'll take strawberries and other fruits any day), so just thinking about getting Lego on Halloween would have been a billion times better.  Even if it was just a couple of pieces per house.