Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - October 2014

pickleboy

it might just sell out but whats the concensus for WVM? retiring after this Xmas for sure? ive got 4 of those and not sure to add more ... so for the other modulars you would rather hold? PS might go and this might be the best chance ... I have no R2s in stock so ill have to grab some this round ....

man thats a lot of dough ... 4 mods already pushing $600 ... ill try to do that in a very small scale ... haha

3x points has about a 10% or lower chance to show up this year!

It is such a hard call to me.

The brick set release dates are as follows:

Petshop 05/11

Town Hall 03/12
R2D2 05/12
Winter Village Market 10/13
Maersk Triple E 01/14

According to that we should be stocking up on Petshop, Town Hall and R2 and then WVM and Maersk Last.

But Maersk always seems to end quickly and it may be approaching retirement.
The Winter Village sets seem to flip out and be here no more than 2 years.
And there have been several rumors (of course rumors are of little value) that people are being told Town Hall and R2 and Orthanc are gone.

So by that logic it makes me want to buy everything above plus Orthanc.

But not enough money for that so...

I will probably get some of all above, but have the focus be on Maersk, WVM and Petshop with a few Town Hall and R2

I have 5 Star Wars Advent Calendars and 2 Santa's Worskhops but I am too nervous to overload on them.  Could there be a glut and no value? yes  Could they be a high $ flip this christmas? yes

You know, I feel like I am in the minority here, but there's nothing on ShopLego that I feel I need to go crazy on. 2x VIP and the Holiday Set, I'll probably just get a Santa's Workshop and a couple filler items, but most anything else I think can wait until the Nov holiday set #2. 

None of the current exclusives are screaming retirement at me. Winter Village Market may be the only get. but people are very lukewarm on that set in general. 

• Like 4

You know, I feel like I am in the minority here, but there's nothing on ShopLego that I feel I need to go crazy on. 2x VIP and the Holiday Set, I'll probably just get a Santa's Workshop and a couple filler items, but most anything else I think can wait until the Nov holiday set #2. 

None of the current exclusives are screaming retirement at me. Winter Village Market may be the only get. but people are very lukewarm on that set in general.

10% back plus a nice 2 fig poly bag is a good time to buy though even if retirement is not imminent.