Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - October 2014

pickleboy

I think that there is only one lego shop for the entire world. Only languages (and links to prices and stocks of lego sets) change.

It sure seems that way. If they were two separate independent systems then there would have to be an extreme event to make them go down at the same time.

What is interesting is that it went down about 2h ago, that's like 7am EST, sure EU was hitting LEGO Shop at Home really hard but it should've been receiving 'normal' US traffic. I knew I shouldn't have kept refreshing the Cat Christmas Ornament page every 30 seconds xD

Doing the same thing with the orders but doing 1 ever other day online and 1 or 2 every other day in store.

Online rotated 2 each of EEE, HE, AA, and TH 

In store did another 3 TH 3 PS 3 Tumbler 1 ToO 1 AA 1 WVM 

I feel more comfortable in store than online.  Just personal preference.  If I didn't have stores around though I would try to push it more online as well.

Want to get a few more AA in store.

I agree, but unfortunately the closest lego store near me is 90 miles away. Online you save time and gas, but in store you can pick out the box you want.

terry, average $125-$150 a day ... big bucks this month ...

It's only money, right?

I am curious with mostly everyone down on the November Set 2 of 2 is there anyone holding out major purchases for November and set 2 of 2 timeframe and possible 3X VIP for a day or is everyone taking the plunge now to get all the October 2X VIP and Set 1 of 2 you can get?  I have a feeling very few are waiting for November to order exclusives.  I have ordered a ton in November and am mainly holding lower $ sets to order in November to get a few of the set 2 of 2.

I am curious with mostly everyone down on the November Set 2 of 2 is there anyone holding out major purchases for November and set 2 of 2 timeframe and possible 3X VIP for a day or is everyone taking the plunge now to get all the October 2X VIP and Set 1 of 2 you can get?  I have a feeling very few are waiting for November to order exclusives.  I have ordered a ton in November and am mainly holding lower $ sets to order in November to get a few of the set 2 of 2.

The 2 of 2 set doesn't interest me at all, so I don't have anything planned for November other than using up all of the points I've accumulated in October. Today is day 23/31 of my daily exclusive purchase experiment. The points and free elf workshops have been accumulating quite well so far.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I ordered an AA two days ago. It arrived today with the elf workshop AND a creator turkey set! The elf promo was listed on my initial order but the turkey was not. Score! I've got about ten more orders coming by the end of the month. I'm hoping they send a turkey with all of them. I haven't checked, but I would think this turkey set would sell for at least $10-$15, maybe a little more. It's not a polybag either. It's in a box like the elf workshop.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I ordered an AA two days ago. It arrived today with the elf workshop AND a creator turkey set! The elf promo was listed on my initial order but the turkey was not. Score! I've got about ten more orders coming by the end of the month. I'm hoping they send a turkey with all of them. I haven't checked, but I would think this turkey set would sell for at least $10-$15, maybe a little more. It's not a polybag either. It's in a box like the elf workshop.

Congratulation. They really like you the shipping folks and hence giving you the freebie.

I am getting no such love :D

I think it is gone and not a glitch.  There is now 177 BIN on ebay as of today.  I have held off listing any more I have should be interesting to see where it goes over the next couple of weeks I have several to sell I hope unlike the spaceman this thing moves down in available as people scoop it up in mass for Christmas instead of going up in qty with the price down. :)