Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

This is FBM.. there is no inventory to back back to unless it is in my warehouse, which def isn't Amazon, not yet anyways

Would it surprise you if Jeff bought your warehouse and neglected to tell you?

As a new Amazon warehouse associate, remember that speed is your master. You’re going get dinged for not pulling, packing and shipping thirty sets per hour
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Top review from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2020

ill never give scabs my money for gouging collectors, ill wait like everyone should, lego may reissue, don't waste ur time and money here paying more than its worth
41 people found this helpful

it's all fine to sit on your moral high horse...until Little Timmy turns on the water works or worse...FOMO strikes you in the middle of the night

1 hour ago, marcandre said:

They seem to be capping the price on the Nebulon. I get high pricing errors on anything over 95. Got one listed at 90 which sold pretty quick, tried to up it to 99 and got the error. 

Maybe for now, but the threshold for the high pricing alert will move upwards over time.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, landphieran said:

Make sure to watch the prices of items you are sending in folks. Just ravaged a seller who sent in a bunch of items at 60% off going rate.

Also set quantity limits on your items <-

Yes.  With the extended shipping/check in times for FBA, you cannot price your items at the current buy box/lowest price.  Some items can rise in price by 20% this time of year during transit. It only takes 1 offer going live to trigger the repricers to start matching and tank a listing for days/weeks.  Also, make sure your repricer automatically raises the price when you go out of stock.  Same thing can happen if a returned unit goes back into stock at the old price.  I wish someone would make a repricer that factors competitor quantity into the algorithm.

... speaking of pricing, Did anybody else notice that the "Other Sellers on Amazon" box disappeared for many listings (usually appears below the social media links)... it was helpful in understanding what "featured merchants" were pricing at as these often jump to the buy box.

OtherSellers.png

3 minutes ago, president89 said:

Is anyone holding stock at home to merchant fullfill. I am concerned covid will effect amazon like it did in the spring. So far they seem ok, but what are others doing?

I’ve always been only FBM and am enjoying the boom in sales this season. It’s like March again

• Like 1

5 hours ago, landphieran said:

Well... I thought it was going to be hard to get rid of the 300 ship and a bottles I bought earlier this year off Amazon.

Half of them arrived at Amazon today and evaporated. Made 30$ a set. I'll take it.

Are these really moving?  Seemed like too many sellers to unload.

2 hours ago, jeff_14 said:

I’ve always been only FBM and am enjoying the boom in sales this season. It’s like March again

I sold most of my retired stuff in march. I'm wondering how much of the almost retired and current stuff will go out of stock before Dec 20th. Will we be selling HP Great Halls for a premium?

Is anyone holding stock at home to merchant fullfill. I am concerned covid will effect amazon like it did in the spring. So far they seem ok, but what are others doing?

Holding some. Not sending in full amounts like previous years . Same concerns . Better to have some to fulfill than some sitting idle not moving due to Covid outbreak and warehouse shutdown .
  • Like 1