Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

Currently have a pending sale for over 7 hours. Anyone with any insight what takes that long to clear? In general even the more common 30-1 hour wait time baffles me, when i buy something the cc check is almost instantaneous or at most 30 seconds. Amazon surely has the best software available to them, so what is going on?

Just now, Bricklectic said:

Currently have a pending sale for over 7 hours. Anyone with any insight what takes that long to clear? In general even the more common 30-1 hour wait time baffles me, when i buy something the cc check is almost instantaneous or at most 30 seconds. Amazon surely has the best software available to them, so what is going on?

i have one right now that has been pending for 4 days, it happens. Amazon will give the buyer the chance to make any necessary adjustment needed to complete the payment. it will drop off at some point or just post to be shipped. patience grasshopper 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

i have one right now that has been pending for 4 days, it happens. Amazon will give the buyer the chance to make any necessary adjustment needed to complete the payment. it will drop off at some point or just post to be shipped. patience grasshopper 

I just want to help little timmy to get his set as soon as possible :)

On 11/27/2020 at 7:40 AM, Darth_Raichu said:

Already sold 75% of my Christmas stuffs.  Not sure if that was wise or foolish of me

The volume is INSANE. I priced my stuff high like normal and even before black friday I was repricing higher. Small sets are hitting 50$ easy and some pushing 100$. 

I had about 50 extra large boxes of Lego's left. Figured the quantities I sent in would be too much. Super wrong. I'm digging deep on everything I have. I've started sending in next years investments. I'd send them all if i wasn't blocked on most of them 😕 

I'm also really tired. 5th straight day of 200+ packages and I can't take off work. Considering a new career choice...

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

I have 1 sale pending 3 weeks, a couple 2+ weeks, a couple 1+ week. It's definitely the exception, but not super abnormal.

we are getting into the time of year where delivery dates from many FBA sellers is into January - whether or not this is the case this is what the buyer sees.

it is incumbent upon sellers desiring to maximize their profit to realize that they are not just competing on price but also on delivery date as we get into crunch time.

don't be that guy or girl who matches the lowest price without noticing that the first 10 low priced sellers don't have delivery until January 17. 

now is the time for pricing power based on delivery date which for FBM seller should be golden since its all in your power to get it done.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, cladner said:

we are getting into the time of year where delivery dates from many FBA sellers is into January - whether or not this is the case this is what the buyer sees.

it is incumbent upon sellers desiring to maximize their profit to realize that they are not just competing on price but also on delivery date as we get into crunch time.

don't be that guy or girl who matches the lowest price without noticing that the first 10 low priced sellers don't have delivery until January 17. 

now is the time for pricing power based on delivery date which for FBM seller should be golden since its all in your power to get it done.

Good advice. Price from the product page, not your inventory page. 

The shortages on LEGO Shop at Home are incredible. Every Ideas set is oos. Only 2 mario sets. Just a couple Disney sets. Take full advantage. Timmy is counting on us. 

• Like 1